• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Like I said previously I'd be happy with the Ødegaard signing but only if we also sign a top forward. If it's Tammy and Ødegaard that really isn't it chief.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Like I said previously I'd be happy with the Ødegaard signing but only if we also sign a top forward. If it's Tammy and Ødegaard that really isn't it chief.

What if we signed MO and Aouar? I feel if we up the creativity then goals will come, even with Auba or Laca as CF.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What if we signed MO and Aouar? I feel if we up the creativity then goals will come, even with Auba or Laca as CF.

Nah. We need one creative player and one striker imo. You cant play them all at once is the problem. ESR wouldn't get the game time he needs if Aouar also comes in.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Nah. We need one creative player and one striker imo. You cant play them all at once is the problem. ESR wouldn't get the game time he needs if Aouar also comes in.

I just dont see us selling Laca due to his wages. Even if Balogun goes on loan we'd still have Auba, Pepe and a new CF. Anyway, we'll find out by the end of the month.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I don’t think he was very impressive during his loan spell. Still only 22 so he can definitely improve but he kind of reminds me of a poor mans Özil and is nowhere near Özil in terms of ability at the same age.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Aouar has played 9 times in Ligue 1 as AMF out of 128 games. As DMF 16 times. LM 18 times and 4 times LW. Rest are CMF, so 64 times.

Not sure why people think he will be the main AMF. He can of course cover ESR there. But he'd need to be played as CMF in 4-3-3 rather than 4-2-3-1

blaze_of_glory

I don’t think he was very impressive during his loan spell. Still only 22 so he can definitely improve but he kind of reminds me of a poor mans Özil and is nowhere near Özil in terms of ability at the same age.
True enough but we're also nowhere near where we were when we brought Özil in. We need to get back in the CL to attract top talent. Don't have the Wenger factor to fall back on any more.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Completely realised it's why ESR got the ten, he'll be back to 11. I got chu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom