• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People talking like Ødegaard isn't good at shooting. Especially the goals after the 3.46 min mark are nice long shots and free kicks.

Heck, some of those are real bangers, looking from like 30 metres.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The reported €60-70m demand of Real is ridiculous. €40-45m makes a lot more sense. Don't want us to keep getting fleeced both in buying and selling. If we can get it down to the aforementioned amount I'd be really happy with him here. Otherwise get Aouar or Adli.

drippin

The reported €60-70m demand of Real is ridiculous. €40-45m makes a lot more sense. Don't want us to keep getting fleeced both in buying and selling. If we can get it down to the aforementioned amount I'd be really happy with him here. Otherwise get Aouar or Adli.
Really, no one will answer me why people trust defensacentral as a source for that price. C'mon people!

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Again, this just screams bullshit to me. If Ødegaard wants to prove himself at Madrid then you move onto the next option. You know he wants to stay, he doesn't want to be here he wants Madrid.

Put your pride aside and accept the reality HairSpray. Orny already mentioned it before that Ode was or is the main target.

Token Yank

Again, this just screams bullshit to me. If Ødegaard wants to prove himself at Madrid then you move onto the next option. You know he wants to stay, he doesn't want to be here he wants Madrid.
Are you personal friends with him? How would you know this? Some of the interviews he cut while he was at Arsenal seemed to suggest otherwise. He was sick of being shifted around. He wanted a club he could stay at and feel a part of. Madrid is not that club. They are probably the most cut throat club in the world.

drippin

Are you personal friends with him? How would you know this? Some of the interviews he cut while he was at Arsenal seemed to suggest otherwise. He was sick of being shifted around. He wanted a club he could stay at and feel a part of. Madrid is not that club. They are probably the most cut throat club in the world.
Yep. People act like they know what is going on behind the scenes in many things, but there are always many possibilities.

For example here Real might hold out for bigger transfer fee even if Ødegaard has already realized he doesn't have a path there and wants Arsenal.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Nobody knows the reality until the 31st. I'll stick to believing the Bell. As I did last year, cheers.

So why are you calling it bullshit now when it's not even 31st? Up to now, the news about Ødegaard being the top target is the most convincing one compared to Maddy news because it comes from most reliable sources.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So why are you calling it bullshit now when it's not even 31st? Up to now, the news about Ødegaard being the top target is the most convincing one compared to Maddy news because it comes from most reliable sources.

Just my personal opinion. We would've bid by now if Ødegaard was our first choice. Just my opinion and how i see it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
how bad you want to be treated to think yeah they don't want me here. but i don't blame him i blame our club being slow to make bid.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Watch us still pay top dollar for him even though this would have meant he’s available for sale all summer, so waiting should have driven the price down. Anything above 35-40m is another Edu masterclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom