• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@HairSprayGooners and his delusions in the mud yet again. Love to see it

I'm out here apologising because I believed someone else and you rock up in here with yet more crud. You say I post horrendously, all your posts are made up of pretty much nothing. You don't even talk football you just follow people around abusing and trolling them. Time for you to go my friend, adios.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Saw some reports on a buy back clause as well, that's a definite no, can't bend over like that. Otherwise this is the best possible am deal we can make, much prefer this to all the other options linked.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I am sorry.

Also @RunTheTrap Ødegaard is naturally and technically far, far, far better than Willock, give it a rest.

All a bit of harmless fun. I can’t deny Bell has or had some contacts but the way Arteta was speaking about Ødegaard at the end of the season made it so obvious he was his main priority (for me at least). I think it has basically been a waiting game all summer and Maddison was filling a vacuum that was left by the lack of movement. All it takes is one person seen to be reliable and these rumours take a life of their own.

bonzka

Really hope a official bid goes in today.
Give our troops a lift tonight.

Going into war knowing reinforcements are on the way is a strong motivator.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
All a bit of harmless fun. I can’t deny Bell has or had some contacts but the way Arteta was speaking about Ødegaard at the end of the season made it so obvious he was his main priority (for me at least). I think it has basically been a waiting game all summer and Maddison was filling a vacuum that was left by the lack of movement. All it takes is one person seen to be reliable and these rumours take a life of their own.

I think we probably did enquire about Maddison but baulked at the fee they most likely wanted. Which was probably upwards of £80M.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saka, ESR, Tierney, White, Gabriel, Martinelli, Lokonga and now Ødegaard...that's a very good core of players under 25, tbh.

We won't get Champions League this year, but Europa should be a minimum now...but in another year or 2 (and possibly and a new manager, if Arteta can't step up) that group could legitimately get us back into the Top Four.

Very happy with this signing.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm out here apologising because I believed someone else and you rock up in here with yet more crud. You say I post horrendously, all your posts are made up of pretty much nothing. You don't even talk football you just follow people around abusing and trolling them. Time for you to go my friend, adios.
The problem was always, like talked the other day, that you seem 100 % confident and talk like that. It annoys people, so you get the backlash now.

Props to you admitting if wrong, and of course if you won't go defensive that Maddison could have been the #1 target even if we get Ødegaard.

Still like I have said, it's a silly debate anyway to argue which was the #1, although like field442 said, Ødegaard being #1 makes much more sense than Maddison with 3 years in contract. That was always a pipe dream imo, and we know Leicester is hard to deal with.

That's why I haven't read the Maddison thread very much. Seemed like a waste of time.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I doubt Ødegaard would even accept that. He’s leaving because he wants stability so why would he willingly agree to something which might send him back to the club that derailed his career?
The player can always refuse to go back like Isak, so doesn't matter so much to him I think if there is such an option.

I hope he doesn't have hope for Real anymore, because he could demand such a clause of course. And if there is a clause, it has to be over 100 million pounds at least.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I doubt Ødegaard would even accept that. He’s leaving because he wants stability so why would he willingly agree to something which might send him back to the club that derailed his career?

From his pov it couldn't hurt, he'll still have to accept going back there, it's not like they can force him. The situation at Real could change by that time and he might fancy his chances again. They'll only come back for him if he's a success so the circumstances for him will be different. Makes absolutely no sense for us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom