• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

May as well make a thread for this loser since he's left now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Don’t think he’s coming. They’ll want too much and I think he’ll probably fancy his chances under a new manager.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Rather Buendia for 35ish, if I'm honest.

Tidy player, Ødegaard, but for 50m you want someone who'll move the needle a bit more.

Question for me is over a whole season could he do that? I think he has so much potential. Technically he's ridiculously gifted. But strikes me as the cherry on top sort of signing. Whereas we kind of need a lot more.

I would like to see a full season of him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Question for me is over a whole season could he do that? I think he has so much potential. Technically he's ridiculously gifted. But strikes me as the cherry on top sort of signing. Whereas we kind of need a lot more.

I would like to see a full season of him.

feels like Özil lite so far. Tidy, but not what we most need

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would be very happy with any of Ødegaard, Buendia or Aouar.

Can Buendia play deeper?

If he can, he would be my preference because of that...means we could get Partey-ESR-Buendia all in the middle then.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Martin or ESR in front of the Bissouma and Partey wall is pretty exciting. I think he'll stay at Real though.

Would be great of we could shift Willian, Nketiah and Laca though and put a bit more towards getting Ødegaard.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not worth the 50M also no point waiting for price to drop that won't happen we dealing with Real Madrid and Perez and not some team with financial troubles or in pressure to sell.

bonzka

He's a good player and I'd like him in our squad. But he's done nothing in his career apart from being a 15 year prodigy to warrant a +35m spend.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We really need to make decision here and not be cheap if this is your number target get him then we can't afford losing Odeegard and Buendia then end up with desprate buy like Coutinho also we have alot things to do.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If we were to get that cake sorted this window, would it be more acceptable to bring him back permanently?

It's hard for me to say as I've not seen a huge amount of him over his career and it's probably unfair to judge him too much on fairly limited minutes with us.

My concern would be, is he a player who plays lovely passes or is he a player that plays game changing lovely passes regularly? From the limited stuff I've seen of him I'm not sure the end product is there at this stage of his career for the PL.

Under 30m and he's worth the punt. I wouldn't want to go much higher than that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom