• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dissapointing but at least we don't have to wait. There few good players available. Maybe explain the links with Correa even if he not number 10 but he very good creator.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

YYyyyeeeesssssss ****ing get in!!!!! Yes, ****ing yes!!!!! ****ing have it!!!! That's what I'm ****ing talking about. Keep this stiff Norwegian away from my football club!!!!! ****ing come on!!!!!!!!!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
YYyyyeeeesssssss ****ing get in!!!!! Yes, ****ing yes!!!!! ****ing have it!!!! That's what I'm ****ing talking about. Keep this stiff Norwegian away from my football club!!!!! ****ing come on!!!!!!!!!
@Tir Na Nog deleting evidence when Ødegaard becomes first Norwegian to win Ballon d'or.

tenor.gif

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Villa really ****ed us the ****. They moved quickly before our stupid board knew the Ødegaard situation for definite.

I wanted Buendia over Aouar/Fekir. But not above players like Nkunku/De Paul/Grealish etc so let’s see what we try to do.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We missed out on Buendia, in my view because we weren't fully committed, still on the Ødegaard chase. Now we end up with neither. Rodrigo De Paul would more than make up for that all, but looks like he is headed to Atleti.
This is what we do, go in half hearted for several players and late on panic and overpay for someone we didn’t have as first choice. Buendia was the obvious choice and we fvcked up.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
like the kid but didn't really see what sets him so far apart as our primary target & level of fee mentioned 🤷‍♂️

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Perez must be still high after the super league 35M plus ESR? come on now lol.

anything above 40M Ødegaard not worth it and just move to other target i like him but he hasn't proven he is elite talent to spend 50M for him.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
like the kid but didn't really see what sets him so far apart as our primary target & level of fee mentioned 🤷‍♂️
I saw enough, he's elite. Hope we do whatever they can to get him and tbf to Edu+Vinai they seem to be leaving no stone unturned in their pursuit of Ødegaard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom