• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maddison or Ødegaard is useless to compare both in good age both will improve the creativity we been missed only difference is Maddison have more goals in him than Ødegaard.

Let's see what happen but all talk the media from madrid make thing really confusing nothing is clear

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Maddison might have more goals at the minute but he’s been playing in the league much longer and Rodgers said he needs to add it to his game.

I actually think Ødegaard could add plenty, seems to have a good strike.

Finesse

Personally we should move on from this one. From our side, our reliance on a possible loan back option from Madrid cost us the Buendia deal. We over thought on this issue , waited for Real / player and did not take the Buendia deal seriously. Villa pounced. Then we moved to Maddison and now we are lingering back to MO and Madrid again with the hope we would get him on loan. I think we should move on. Next season we would be here again trying to get another playmaker if we get MO this season. Besides the player's camp seem to be obsessed with playing for Madrid despite all the odds stacked against his development since he joined. Every year is always going to be the year , and every new manager comes and goes and he is loaned out. His camp should call it off and get him somewhere to settle and play his football before his stock drops. MO has been there for so long now and he has never looked like he would meet up with the expectations and promise.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Maddison might have more goals at the minute but he’s been playing in the league much longer and Rodgers said he needs to add it to his game.

I actually think Ødegaard could add plenty, seems to have a good strike.
Thing is, Maddison takes a ridiculous number of shots as well. Mads is high output but he also seems like he needs to be the main man whereas Ødegaard is more of a facilitator - more creative than Maddison but less direct. Would definitely be happy with either, I think Ødegaard is the guy who compliments our other players better though, and with a few less concerns about price and injuries.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Real madrid fans clearly don't want Ødegaard to stay because he'll help thier club to fund for Mbappe

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Some people judging him based off a 6 month loan in which he got an injury and still played for Norway then came back crocked.

He was getting in his stride before that damned international break. Had just destroyed West Ham.
6 month was good he had 5-6 games including really tough games like Sp**s and westham away where he was really good the injury in international break did affect him but I was satisfied with his displays. If people looking at last 6 months Maddison was so much worse

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Real madrid fans clearly don't want Ødegaard to stay because he'll help thier club to fund for Mbappe
Madrid is the one club where you don’t listen to fan opinion anyway.

They’re either tryna fund a super player or have ridiculously high expectations of players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I actually like both so I can't call this one.

If ESR got his shooting boots on (he gets in good enough positions) I would probably prefer Ødegaard as well.

Style wise, having Smith-Rowe and Ødegaard would be better for us, give us more options on how to attack teams/set up our team.

Martin is like Özil-lite, while Emile is Rosicky-lite...good to have a variety in your number 10s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom