• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
the club seem to be playing this one pretty well if #1 target for CAM

wonder if Martins goodbye letter was also just playing Madrid

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Quality player who allows ESR to get the right game time. Already been at the club and will only get better, shouldn't be against this one at all.
Why shouldn’t we be against it ?? You’re spending £35m on a player who was part of our worst ever PL team and had only 1 great game

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why shouldn’t we be against it ?? You’re spending £35m on a player who was part of our worst ever PL team and had only 1 great game

Thats a ridiculous way of looking at it. When Partey, Ødegaard and ESR were in the squad we performed very well, he added a lot to our attack and for that fee its a no brainer whilst you can also add in other areas.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
You can totally be against it, but he wasn't in the team when we were losing loads of games at the start of the season. I'd say just "one good game" is a very blinkered view on it, even if you don't rate him. I saw at least three games when he was in contention for our best player.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Quality player who allows ESR to get the right game time. Already been at the club and will only get better, shouldn't be against this one at all.
I don't get why people don't see this :lol:

He's good enough to add some creativity to our attack but not sick to the level where he makes ESR redundant who should be our future. He's literally perfect in that way.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
You can totally be against it, but he wasn't in the team when we were losing loads of games at the start of the season. I'd say just "one good game" is a very blinkered view on it, even if you don't rate him. I saw at least three games when he was in contention for our best player.
If he had done something against the mighty Villarreal, I may have had second thoughts but he done **** all. Games like that is where you trust someone like James Maddison much more to deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom