• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Loan with no obligation fc. Ødegaard has stated quite clearly that he doesn't want a loan this season.

If Madrid decide to see it wouldn't be cheap. I'd rather Madisson or Laturo. I know all 3 are different, but the latter 2 are matchwinners.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So wait real madrid want buy back clause on player they don't want to start him Wtf wrong with them. I know Ødegaard can become elite in 2-3 years time but that make no sense either start play him now or let him leave.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So sick of this wish it could just be put to bed, sadly it won't because Carlo won't start him and it'll drag on over the next few weeks. And how is that price fine, what's he done to justify that price?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Do you REALLY think it'll be 100m
or do we expect it to be 50m'ish ?

No one agrees to a buyback clause for the same price that they pay. You'd guess that Madrid would angle for around 80m ish but they are not in a strong position because there doesn't appear to much competition and Arsenal have other options. Dunno, just thinking out loud really. I think if it's negotiated right a buy back clause isn't the end of the world on this deal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also real madrid media look desperate for us to make bid because we knew they want Mbappe and that won't happen without sales of Ødegaard and few others so far madrid done nothing in this regard and the media start putting pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom