• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I thought this as well, why are we closing the Ødegaard thread again? It's been opened and closed more than Sharon Stones legs in Basic Instinct.

Reckon Ødegaard is still on - the window is finally starting to move now, Arsenal surely have 2-3 signings left to do.

So twice?

Would take Ødegaard over Maddison. But Ancelotti plays with a #10 so I could understand if Ødegaard wants to give it one more shot.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Fwiw, news is going to break soon that we're close to agreeing on a fee with Real Madrid. This is done pretty much.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf @OnlyOne has often come up with the odd tidbit of info right before it comes.

And just logically I'd believe this. Offer for Maddison, too much, moved on, Ødegaard in. I'm not upset about it either, as long as we also improve in other areas.

What are you sources saying? In agreement?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
She's spent all night sat on the lap of her first love. Now, that the first love has left the club with his side piece, she wants us to buy her a drink.

Your gig is up Martin, enjoy life at Real Madrid B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom