• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
He is not. Nowhere close to Özil at present.
He is also one sellable asset they have who can be used to buy a star(very similar to willock situation).
So it makes sense from their perspective to sell. Doesn't necessarily mean that they think he is poor.
Who are they gonna buy though? Can't see Mbappe leaving this summer, you need to be a ***** to leave this PSG team for Madrid right now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not really relevant is it if they leave him out of the squad for the first league game?
Let's hope so. Isco for example has 1 year in contract and is 29 years old.

They do have overload of wingers though and some of them can play AMF I think.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
But didn't the link say the numbers can't be changed? Asensio has 11?

Actually the Real Madrid homepage says Rodrygo has 25, so those numbers are wrong.
They can change the number if the players don't play. So if Asensio doesn't play in the first game he could theoretically switch to a different one.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Real Madrid reddit on this source:
Untitled.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Either him or Maddison since start of summer i didn't mind both are good age very talented and will only improve let's how much we gonna pay

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The thing for me and for a lot of fans with Ødegaard is if he hadn't come here on loan and this was just purely this summers signing. Everyone would be fawning over it.

He is quality, he is young, he has bags of potential and he's exactly what we need. He just isn't a shiny new toy.
Tbf I think the shiny new toy thing is just for you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom