• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Ødegaard has trashed both Aouar and Maddison in the head to head polls as well. Looks like most here would be happy with this despite some opinions to the contrary.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I am really sorry for banging on about Maddison, trusted the Bell way too much :(
This guy had way too much confidence as well:
Untitled.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Another Tier 1 source for Real
This is just great! Ødegaard coming to his senses and wanting to be a clear starter at a club after being loaned all over the place. He doesn't seem to be stupid.

Madrid basically have to sell if he is not signing a new contract. The situation is a bit similar to Willock.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Unpopular opinion: Ødegaard is worse than Willock.
I am ready for the dislikes. Come at me.
I don't agree, but anyway Willock doesn't fit our tactics, and we couldn't keep him if he didn't sign a new contract. He will be better at a club like Newcastle and on the counter etc.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’m happy if he comes. Just not happy with the timing. Couldve had a proper pre-season with us. If only he’d realised sooner that he should stay at Arsenal where he’s valued..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom