• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I would only accept Ødegaard if another creative player comes as well. Someone like Maddison or Aouar.
Creators: Ødegaard, ESR, Maddison, Saka
Finishers: Auba, New ST, Pepe, Martinelli, Saka

ESR-New ST-Saka
Maddison-Partey-Ødegaard
Tierney-Gabriel-White-Chambers
Ramsdale.
This would be the closest we could get to a City 433. Obviously the ones in bold is where we need the upgrade on.

Creators: Foden, KdB, Gundogan, B. Silva, Mahrez, Grealish, Kane
Finishers: Kane, Sterling, Jesus, Torres.

Grealish-Kane-Mahrez
Gundogan-Fernandinho-KdB
Cancelo-Dias-Stones-Walker
Ederson.

em9999

My rainbows
I would only accept Ødegaard if another creative player comes as well. Someone like Maddison or Aouar.
Creators: Ødegaard, ESR, Maddison, Saka
Finishers: Auba, New ST, Pepe, Martinelli, Saka

ESR-New ST-Saka
Maddison-Partey-Ødegaard
Tierney-Gabriel-White-Chambers
Ramsdale.
This would be the closest we could get to a City 433. Obviously the ones in bold is where we need the upgrade on.

Creators: Foden, KdB, Gundogan, B. Silva, Mahrez, Grealish, Kane
Finishers: Kane, Sterling, Jesus, Torres.

Grealish-Kane-Mahrez
Gundogan-Fernandinho-KdB
Cancelo-Dias-Stones-Walker
Ederson.
What do you mean you would only accept... Has arteta asked for your permission

SlyFox

I mean its quite obvious the Bells info is spot on now. Ødegaard is waiting for this move. We arent putting in an offer until we have a definitive answer on Maddison.
It does nothing of the sort, he positioned himself to not be wrong from the start.

You won’t get an answer, because you’ve not made an offer.

RunTheTrap

What do you mean you would only accept... Has arteta asked for your permission
That's a stupid thing to say. I'm giving my opinion on a fan's forum site. I want to see Arsenal back in CL. If you think Ødegaard alone is gonna take us be my guest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So i discover Marca say the maddison deal could still happen according to them lol. it's all guesswork.

RunTheTrap

Everyday a bunch of you try to make Maddison out to be this terrible player, some of you are high.
Anti-English bias. Maddison is a great attacking midfielder. For me I'm only taking Grealish, KdB and Bruno in the league over him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
More worried about Bellerin AMN Nektiah Torreira and Kola still here than picking who better between Ødegaard and Maddison.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Saying he costs way too much with his hip injury worries is not saying he is a terrible player.
Ofcourse, but that’s different to some of the stuff I’ve been reading.

Ødegaard would also be my 1st pick personally for the reasons you mentioned.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I get absolutely slaughtered on here for name calling and guys like you can just casually do it because you're trusted?

Cya later. I'm out of here, not down for that at all. How does a trusted human on a forum get away with that? Disgrace.
Thats why we pretty much dominated the attacking play in the second half? You idiot.
You literally said spend not squad cost you complete idiot. Nah I'm actually done with your bollocks, you're the most narrow minded fairy I've ever spoken to. Go stick your baby corn up Wenger, absolutely done with you.
You're such a ***** man. In good form but you're STILL going over old ground.
Blows my mind how stupid people are on here sometimes.
Don't even bother with that dumb ****. Honestly not the time for people like @Makingtrax running their mouths. Swear to god if he were in the stadium tonight saying bollocks like that he would get slapped up.

Then again I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it in front of actual human beings.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Everyday a bunch of you try to make Maddison out to be this terrible player, some of you are high.

I honestly don't get it, I get reservations because of his injury record but he was absolutely class for Leicester a year or so ago to the extent where people would've absolutely over the moon at links to him back then. He's got so much ability and I actually think there's another couple of levels in him to in the right conditions (now Arteta and the current Arsenal probably aren't the right conditions).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom