• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Well no because the one with dodgy hip have completed one 90 minute last 15 games and his Hip bothered him last game did you really want us 70M on him? he better than Ødegaard but that will be extreme risk. Aouar will nobody interested in him tells you everything is it? there something very off with him even for 20-25M nobody going to get near him.
Who wanted Ødegaard apart from Arsenal ??

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
At 22, I still think the best is to come with Ødegaard. He had some really good performances for a 6 month loan in a struggling ream.

I'd have been happy with either him or Maddison to be fair so I'm glad it's looks like we've got one of them over the line. If we used the cash saved on Maddison to add Aouar as well it would be a quality bit of business.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Dest is rubbish, just has a style that suits youtube highlights/clips.
He'd die in our squad with current defense behind him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our deals in midfield doesn't seem done yet specially if Elneny sold even he stays we have to add another one because him and Partey off to AFCON in January that leave us with 2 midfielders we'll add another player.

The first team still not improved Ødegaard and White are the only starters there is still massive hope in RB need to upgraded ASAP.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
0294435-D-6-A1-A-4664-9-AEE-68-EA440100-D9.jpg

38-AA7-D70-EB22-4-E95-9-F9-B-225-CE35-F2939.jpg

5ff67838c9e77c0007a14669_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1609988154811_640_360_400.gif

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Who do you recommand ?

RB is the hardest position to fill, even for teams with unlimited ressources.
I honestly wouldn't know a perfect RB for us in current market but seriously, Dest won't be bringing us forward. He's a defensive liability, good going forward though but he will leave immense gaps on our already dead defense.

And i agree on your second line, it's a tough situation.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Can't believe some people are against Ødegaard. Granted there were some good AM options available this window but MO is right up there. Control, passing, creativity, through balls, possession, pressing. He is already strong at all these things. If he can add goals to his game then he'll be an awesome signing. Takes our technical level up a notch for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom