• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It's funny how we just accept £50 million on Ben White, cause he's English.

But you take issue with a very reasonable price, for a talented playmaker, coming from Real Madrid :lol:
It’s a bit deeper than that.

The biggest ESR fans will be very disgruntled by this signing basically.

Alex Scott called him bang average after our match vs City when ESR was benched for eg. Pretty sure it was early in his loan too.

Arsenio Venger

No she isn't. People dismissing Ødegaard's ability never saw him play at Sociedad and judge him strictly on a 6-month loan deal in a different league with a team in shambles.

Good point about being in a different league. The fact that he was able to seamlessly fit in the squad during the middle of the season bodes well for the future when he’s more comfortable and understands what he can and can’t do in the league

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's funny how we just accept £50 million on Ben White, cause he's English.

But you take issue with a very reasonable price, for a talented playmaker, coming from Real Madrid :lol:

Who accepted 50 for White?! 90% of this forum was and still is whinging about the price. As for talented playmaker, that's a matter of opinion.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Alex Scott called him bang average after our match vs City when ESR was benched for eg. Pretty sure it was early in his loan too.

Don't be a prick, Macho. it has nothing to do with ESR, and everything to do with what we see from Odergaard. Just because we don't agree with your valuation of him does not mean we have motives other than his footballing qualities. Just because you have an agenda against ESR, does not mean we have one against Odergaard.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don't be a prick, Macho. it has nothing to do with ESR, and everything to do with what we see from Odergaard. Just because we don't agree with your valuation of him does not mean we have motives other than his footballing qualities. Just because you have an agenda against ESR, does not mean we have one against Odergaard.
I know you’re upset, but I didn’t sign the guy I’m afraid, you’ll just have to take this one on the chin.

GDeep™

League is very weak
At the end of the article. :lol: Even Ornstein is bantering GDeep for how wrong he was about Ødegaard's loan. @GDeep™ sinking to the depths as we speak.
How was I wrong? I said we should buy him and not loan him.

Enjoy the transfer, you seem massively obsessed with me, and I have told you this before.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I know you’re upset, but I didn’t sign the guy I’m afraid, you’ll just have to take this one on the chin.

Again you're being a prick. Stop projecting motives that only exist in your heart onto others.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

I get the English bias thing, it really does exist heavily. But I love ESR and also welcome Ødegaard. They can both work in the lineup.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

You can like both, surely that's what we should do as Arsenal fans, no?

They both were quality against Leeds and Sp**s, they can easily play together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom