• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Absolutely hilarious we got a chunk of money off the deal so they could get first refusal. No chance he ever wants to go back there. Mugs.

Never say never bud.

The lure of Madrid will always be there. Its up to us to get the best years out of him now, and progress back to the levels where we should be, so that that decision becomes difficult to make.

Last edited:
D

Dial Square 1886

Never say sever bud.

The lure of Madrid will always be there. Its up to us to get the best years out of him now, and progress back to the levels where we should be, so that that decision becomes difficult to make.

Exactly.

One of the three or four biggest clubs in the world and always will be.

People seem to forget that for some reason.

Even their apparently 'terrible' squad now is nothing to be sniffed at!!

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I kinda feel he'd be too weak at CF and wouldn't be able to play with his back to goal. For me, I'm starting to think Pepe is going to be the one missing out, we have quite a few options now if we're keeping both Lacazette and Auba.
Generally he holds the ball up well, he’s no weaker than Auba or Laca. Besides, I want him just making runs, a bit like Vardy or Werner. Let the 3 behind have the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Damn you gotta hope Auba and Laca fit because at this rate without even Ødegaard we won't even get the ball in chelsea box.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I kinda feel he'd be too weak at CF and wouldn't be able to play with his back to goal. For me, I'm starting to think Pepe is going to be the one missing out, we have quite a few options now if we're keeping both Lacazette and Auba.
What makes you think he is too weak? Pepe doesn't get knocked off the ball if he is on it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What makes you think he is too weak? Pepe doesn't get knocked off the ball if he is on it.

He does get knocked out quite often, also he never ever wins fouls that should be fouls for some reason, happened a lot to Guendouzi. Pepe just wouldn't work as a striker imo, wouldn't be able to bring others into the game.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
This is just a ridiculous statement. As if AFTV, match going fans or any other fans for that matter have any influence on decisions of the club/business. At most/best we are paying customers. Your argument is like saying that the customer in line at McDonald’s is to blame if the burger doesn’t taste well because someone posted a bad review on Google.

The reason the club is where it is, is because of decisions by the owner, and people in decision making positions, he has decided to employ over time.
Banners, flyers, protests, booing, those were real actions took by our fanbase that believed top four and FA cup was not good enough.
Creating a toxic atmosphere outside the club was key to make Wenger leave before it was planned, The man left with a FA cup under his belt.
After Wenger left we started to regress and became the joke we are now. Ramsey´s goal at Wembley against Chelsea masked that a little, but we are in a downward spiral since Wenger left. And Wenger's transition out of the club could have been smoother, but no, time to say goodbye, tick to, and all that bullshit.

You are diminishing the power a fanbase has. Yes, we are not going to make Kroenke go, but believe me, we can create an atmosphere where rush decisions are made that are damaging and irreversible. Wenger, Sticking with Özil, losing Ramsey, etc.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

Watched the first 10 minutes of this (Arsenal segment) and cannot believe the disrespect Ødegaard gets. We also quite clearly needed a keeper.

I understand where they are coming from when they say we’ve spent 150m and our team looks no better, but we are building for the future. Ødegaard, imo, will become one of the best in the league. Lokonga looks like he’ll be a player. White looks like he’ll be a player. Ramsdale is probably excelling for a keeper of his age.

This just comes across as lazy and jumping on the bandwagon of what most of Arsenal Twitter are saying.
Most of the kids on our team are going to get lured by teams who play CL or EL football, The future we are building depends 1000% on getting results today. Our transfer window showed that we are not doing enough to get us into CL next season.

Saka, ESR, Gabriel, White, Sambi, all of those kids, if they turn out good, and in 2 years we still have no CL, do you think they are going to stay?

we need to get back into the international scene, After this window, I am not optimistic, hopefully, I am proven wrong.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Most of the kids on our team are going to get lured by teams who play CL or EL football, The future we are building depends 1000% on getting results today. Our transfer window showed that we are not doing enough to get us into CL next season.

Saka, ESR, Gabriel, White, Sambi, all of those kids, if they turn out good, and in 2 years we still have no CL, do you think they are going to stay?

we need to get back into the international scene, After this window, I am not optimistic, hopefully, I am proven wrong.
You are over estimating a lot of these kids. Saka maybe the only one big teams will look at.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

to be fair that won't be major problem if we can make very good money from them. the problem will be we force them to stay and lose them for free if we stay where we are.

Token Yank

Pepe has kinda played at cf for us before. Against pool under emery he played very high with auba, yes we lost the game but he ripped through robinson and VVD. On the wing pepe is very rarely 1 vs 1, i would fancy pepe to do well against any of the chelsea CB 1 vs 1
This has been Pepe's issue since he signed and it was rectified last season when Ødegaard and ESR came into the team. He would get the ball wide and would have 3 players swarm him, with no one legitimate to pass to. Now if that happens we can quickly switch to ESR and Ødegaard who have space to work with. If they stay 1 v 1 with Pepe then he can cause chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom