• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Gundongan was fantastic I agree.

City's title run really got kickstarted when he took the reigns in the middle of the park in my opinion.
They essentially won the league in that month where he was scoring goals for fun. I remember him and Cancelo being the stand out players in that period. Think it was February.

That’s why the fact KDB being ahead of Gundogan in the player of the season shortlist was an utter joke. He was injured during that period and Gundogan completely ran the show.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Chance creation is a well dodgy stat though. @HairSprayGooners posted the top 5 for the PL and it had set piece taking full backs and Moutinho in there.

If you hammer crosses and take set pieces you’ll be really high up the list. The stat doesn’t distinguish between dropping it on your strikers head or getting the ball cleared away by the first defenders
So you think Maddison is average?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Troopz

Look how easy he walks past 2 players here...

...Saka, ESR now Ødegaard...glad we are at least getting playmakers in the team again.

😢😢

He was so under appreciated by our fans, it’s actually ridiculous how they didn’t rate him that highly.

ESR should try and model his game on him. He’d be very effective player if he’s half as good as Hleb plus goal/assists imo.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Most "Wenger type" player we have signed in a long long time.
How can you not be excited?

images

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Banners, flyers, protests, booing, those were real actions took by our fanbase that believed top four and FA cup was not good enough.
Creating a toxic atmosphere outside the club was key to make Wenger leave before it was planned, The man left with a FA cup under his belt.
After Wenger left we started to regress and became the joke we are now. Ramsey´s goal at Wembley against Chelsea masked that a little, but we are in a downward spiral since Wenger left. And Wenger's transition out of the club could have been smoother, but no, time to say goodbye, tick to, and all that bullshit.

You are diminishing the power a fanbase has. Yes, we are not going to make Kroenke go, but believe me, we can create an atmosphere where rush decisions are made that are damaging and irreversible. Wenger, Sticking with Özil, losing Ramsey, etc.
You did after all write: "thank you DT, thank you fanbase, this is ALL on you." I maintain my position that, that is a ridiculous statement. It is so over the top compared to reality. I am not saying that fans have no influence, but whatever negative or positive climate they create it will have very limited influence on what the club does. None of us have any influence on who gets hired or fired, what players are bought and sold etc. And what little influence we have is dwarfed by the influence of actors like Wenger and Arteta etc.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Chance creation is a well dodgy stat though. @HairSprayGooners posted the top 5 for the PL and it had set piece taking full backs and Moutinho in there.

If you hammer crosses and take set pieces you’ll be really high up the list. The stat doesn’t distinguish between dropping it on your strikers head or getting the ball cleared away by the first defenders

Agreed. Until you look at the open play chances created and also big chances created it's very skewed!

db10fan

Good player for 35 M its about par for player of his talent and age. He has shown in his loan that he has potential to be elite for us, but he needs at least another season to adapt and develop to the EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom