• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Taylor, Eduardo and more media myopia

Voldemort

Established Member
Excellent Post/Article :D

Yeah the reaction by media was so ridiculous,it was like they surrounded the tackle but just ignored it.

The Whole situation becomes ten times worse on us as ridiculous brainless pundits(i am Indian and in our community Pundits are most respected people)its a disgrace to even call them pundits ignore the player on whom challenge is done an concentrate on their manager and take lead to get him banned.

Very well written i fully agree and consequently Gallas's heart tore apart and so did mine.if he could run out of stadium than so would i.I couldnt sleep much with nightmarish photos of horrible tackle.it will take a brave amount of self constraint and restrain from our Club and Players to get back on track.And w are capable as Gilberto is already Helping Eduardo take care of his daughter. :)
i hope our team spirit helps us get through as nothing other than that can survive a traumatic situation like this mentally.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom