• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes i know its of the past but Cazorla-Özil tandem worked very well with distributing.
But i think Ødegaard will play as no10 with Xhaka-Partey behind.
Cazorla had the ability to play CM but did make us very week defensively and under pressure when want to hold on

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I would imagine he expects to play if he comes here, not to be a backup for our youngster.

Well the onus is on him to show that then.

All in all, a good situation for us.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If Arsenal feed the media they have scouted him for years I will lose my sh1t

Bigby3

Certainly increases the handsomeness factor of our team, this guy is smoking!
https://cdn.realsociedad.eus//Uploads/jugadores/martin-Ødegaard.png

Preacher

Always Crying
On redcafe they are talking about his persistant knee injuries. Is there any truth to this ?

From last summer:
"Ødegaard has been suffering from patellar tendinopathy aka jumper's knee. He's been dealing with the injury since October (!) and has even played with pain."

I believe his form dipped since then. Concerning.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I think he'd be decent back up for Smith Rowe but otherwise don't need him.

Haha mate you're talking about a player that showed such quality last season for a big club in a big league that all of Europe wanted him, and the biggest team in Europe made a big effort to bring him back a year earlier than agreed. That it didn't work out in a tumultuous time for the biggest club in the world and he never got off the ground in the first few months with a manager who has a real loyalty to the old guard, well, that can happen.

Decent back up to Smith Rowe signs pretty hilarious given those facts, say that anywhere outside an Arsenal forum and it's just laughter.

(Again, with the caveat I rate Smith Rowe quite highly, and am overjoyed at the idea of seeing him in the same lineup with Ødegaard)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
On redcafe they are talking about his persistant knee injuries. Is there any truth to this ?

From last summer:
"Ødegaard has been suffering from patellar tendinopathy aka jumper's knee. He's been dealing with the injury since October (!) and has even played with pain."
Don't think so he usually was available but not used for madrid last season he played almost play 40 games with Sociedad

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Its very much possible too that Ødegaard turns into the perfect partner for Partey but I'm guessing the outcome to be shaping up into a 3 man midfield with Partey in the middle and Ødegaard cutting in from his so we go after Buendia in the summer for the left side to rotate with ESR and Bissouma or someone of that profile as Partey's back up. Ceballos, Xhaka, Elneny and Guendouzi all moving on to finance that plan.
Could be. I'm not gonna try and second guess it as there are so many permutations to consider.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

From last summer:

Yeah, that's true, it's one of the reasons he wasn't able to get any continuity or get off the ground here in Madrid.

Anyways,

Thomas-Ceballos
Saka-Ødegaard-ESR (fluid)
Auba

*heart eyes whatsapp emoji*

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Haha mate you're talking about a player that showed such quality last season for a big club in a big league that all of Europe wanted him, and the biggest team in Europe made a big effort to bring him back a year earlier than agreed. That it didn't work out in a tumultuous time for the biggest club in the world and he never got off the ground in the first few months with a manager who has a real loyalty to the old guard, well, that can happen.

Decent back up to Smith Rowe signs pretty hilarious given those facts, say that anywhere outside an Arsenal forum and it's just laughter.

(Again, with the caveat I rate Smith Rowe quite highly, and am overjoyed at the idea of seeing him in the same lineup with Ødegaard)
Ah so you don't think Ødegaard is brainless then? Surprise Surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom