• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Massimo Oddo

SoUL

Denish said:
Any italian defender is fine by me. Not seen him play, but I'm a big fan of wing backs. Love that position ;D

Arsène - buy Mancini!! Brazilian with an Italian passport, so work permit no prob.

Scores stupid amounts of goals as well. Has a howitzer of a right boot.

Watch out for him. New Cafu he is.

hes also good on cm4 and easy to get :)

Soler

Established Member
No. Italian football is very insular. Players change clubs from one big Italian club to another at the drop of a hat. Christian Vieri has played for Inter, Lazio and Juventus; Edgar Davids has played for Milan, Juventus and Inter, etc.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not to mention Seedorf who went straight to Milan from Inter. Don't the fans get pissed, and don't the players care?

Florida Gooner

I haven't seen enough of Lazio to make an intelligent assessment, and he did have a very poor game against Boro, but if Lauren does indeed split, Oddo could possibly fill the bill. There is one thing for certain. Our corners, crosses and set pieces would improve dramatically. He can bang them in there quite efficiently from the right side, and is attack minded. He's no youngster, as he is 28.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
SoUL said:
Denish said:
Any italian defender is fine by me. Not seen him play, but I'm a big fan of wing backs. Love that position ;D

Arsène - buy Mancini!! Brazilian with an Italian passport, so work permit no prob.

if CM dictates who you like and who you dont, then you really should start makin your own evaluations. sad.

Florida Gooner

gunnertilldeath said:
SoUL said:
Denish said:

if CM dictates who you like and who you dont, then you really should start makin your own evaluations. sad.

That post is from August, so he's probably already been properly slated in other threads. :)

sabret00the

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/st63671.htm?fromrss=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/s ... ?fromrss=1</a>

Florida Gooner

I can tell you one thing if Oddo were to come here. Our delivery of corners would improve about 1000%. He can bang them in there with the best of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom