• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Massimo Oddo

A

Anonymous

wenger sed that his two favourite italian players were massimo oddo and gattuso from ac milan. hes a solid right back, but ramos is an exceptional talent aswell.
either of them if lauren leaves.
wot about eboue, hes coming in january, and as i understand he can play at right back, maybe hes d new "Kolo TOure"??? he did impress durin the pre season.

Jinn

Established Member
Yep Eboue is a right back. I think he'll be cover for whoever is our first-choice RB, whether it be Lauren or someone else. Eboue probably has a lot to gain, in terms of fitness and the intensity and speed of our game.

arsenal4life

Bonera all the way not Oddo

if we are going to sign a great defender RB and CB

this MUST be Bonera nither Oddo nor Ramos

Mostarac

Established Member
Bonera has been completely garbage like the rest of Parma this season. I hope that Wenger will buy Ramos if he is looking for a new right back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom