• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Match day 29

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Eriksen's an excellent player, who knew that!? :eek:

;)

Said back in 2011 that he'd be a perfect replacement for Nasri. Similar players in a lot of ways, although I'd rate Eriksen higher. Only cost Sp**s £11m.

Not sure how to feel about a Danish player slowly becoming a Sp**s legend ffs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Said back in 2011 that he'd be a perfect replacement for Nasri. Similar players in a lot of ways, although I'd rate Eriksen higher. Only cost Sp**s £11m.

Not sure how to feel about a Danish player slowly becoming a Sp**s legend ffs.

Reliable high class performers are hard to come by these days. We've got... one. What's he worth now, £30m? Sp**s lose their best player and Eriksen steps up immediately. Great mentality.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fernandinho at Rb. Wtf?

I'm sure Pep has some form of explanation for it. But the main problem is it's an area that Liverpool will easily exploit, Pep thinks about what they can contribute on the ball first and foremost and doesn't give a crap about the consequences. It'll cost him today I feel.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Absolutely love Dembele even tho he plays for Sp**s, so many of these hipster don't rate him just because he doesn't spray about passes like a prime Paul Scholes.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Watching this City Liverpool game and just realising how poor our big game performances are.

They shouldn't even be called big games at this stage. We play like a mid table side in any match against the top 6.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

How did City not score there? They seem to miss an incredibly high amount of clear cut chances from what I've seen this season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Only several hundred million pounds of alleged talent. Snore fest.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom