• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matchday scarves between the game Arsenal - Red Star Belgrade

Hi everyone,

I am a Red Star Belgrade fan and scarf collector. "You aren't an Arsenal fan, so why are you on this forum?" You migt ask. I remember the two matches between our clubs dearly, and I would like to commemorate those memories by acquiring matchday scarves from that game. If anyone has one, knows someone that has one, or can help me in any way to find one, I would appreciate it a lot.

Matchday scarves generally lose their value after the matchday and I am sure there must be somebody willing to sell theirs.

I hope your club turns back into its former self and I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming season.

Thanks in advance,

Red Star Belgrade supporter

Top Bottom