• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mateo Kovačić

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@MutableEarth called it. :lol:

Think it’s unlikely to happen myself. Real don’t want to sell and they want him to communicate it himself directly to the president.

Think they’ll end up convincing him to stay another year, Modric is apparently looking to go to the MLS within the next couple of years

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
In an interview with MARCA in Russia, he spoke about his hopes for the near future.

"I would like to play more at Real Madrid because I love football and I love being on the pitch," he said.

"I know that it's difficult to be a starter at Real Madrid, especially when I arrived at a really young age.

"I understand the situation, but because of that I believe the best thing for me would be to go to another club where I'd have the opportunity to play regularly as a starter.

"I think I can have this opportunity and it's one I want right now."

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Real paid 30 mil for him and he won't leave for less, which is money we don't have available at the moment due to other transfers.
I've barely seen him play, so I asked a friend of mine who supports Real and he said he's a capable player with explosive bursts of pace, easily dribbles past players, but he's rotting on the bench.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Real paid 30 mil for him and he won't leave for less, which is money we don't have available at the moment due to other transfers.
I've barely seen him play, so I asked a friend of mine who supports Real and he said he's a capable player with explosive bursts of pace, easily dribbles past players, but he's rotting on the bench.

His release clause is reportedly €50 million, so he likely wouldn't go for less than that. But you have to let go of this notion that we have any idea what Arsenal's budget actually is. We don't. Plus, they have reserve funds and could always dip into those for a special player. Besides, there will be players leaving and that will bring in more funds. That could even include Ramsey if he decides to move on and he would likely bring back a similar fee.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

His release clause is reportedly €50 million, so he likely wouldn't go for less than that. But you have to let go of this notion that we have any idea what Arsenal's budget actually is. We don't. Plus, they have reserve funds and could always dip into those for a special player. Besides, there will be players leaving and that will bring in more funds. That could even include Ramsey if he decides to move on and he would likely bring back a similar fee.
This is true maybe a 2nd cm is insurance if Ramsey doesnt sign on.

Preacher

Always Crying
Would be Ramsey's replacement, no doubt about it in my mind. Only with guaranteed playing time and starting place we could attract his attention.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Would be Ramsey's replacement, no doubt about it in my mind. Only with guaranteed playing time and starting place we could attract his attention.
Doesn't offer the same sort of threat going forward as Ramsey and certainly doesn't score important goals.
More like a Santi replacement if it happens.

Preacher

Always Crying
Doesn't offer the same sort of threat going forward as Ramsey and certainly doesn't score important goals.
More like a Santi replacement if it happens.
Not always you can find similar player while you're searching for replacement. Especially for Ramsey, when in Wenger's team he acted as false nine at times. Everything depends on what role is given to a player.

Still I believe, that Ramsey will stay and Kovacic is weak rumour. Signing player like Banega is more realistic.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Would love this guy to replace Ramsey. Yes please.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need to keep Ramsey and bring Kovacic in.

The player that I believe needs benching is Xhaka, the sooner that can happen the better.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Would love this guy to replace Ramsey. Yes please.

More people might if they thought of him as a young Santi Cazorla in his passing ability, vision, awareness and his ability to use both feet. Bigger though. Ramsey is good at making those runs into the box and scoring goals, but Kovacic does just about everything else better. I'd swap them in a minute.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Realistically where would Ramsey go..? I struggle to come to a conclusion on who would buy him from us, what we talking 30-40mil?

Chelsea?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom