• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mateo Kovačić

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Also no way he has a 44M release clause. Even Real’s third goalkeeper will have one higher that that. A release clause is mandatory in Spain and Real puts in ridiculous numbers for their release clauses. A player that they rate as the future of their midfield will not have one that low.

300m release clause is more believable than 44m tbh, no point in having any hope on this one, not going to happen..

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I would love Kovacic but not on the expense on Ramsey who I love more than my own ****.

Anyway we could fit them both in our startinx XI?
I mean Kovacic can play any position from CDM-CM and even CAM. So for sure. Wish we got this guy, smart buy from Real. Inter had money trouble and Real took advantage. Kind of situations I hope our new transfer team take advantage of more in the next few years.

HappyChap

I mean Kovacic can play any position from CDM-CM and even CAM. So for sure. Wish we got this guy, smart buy from Real. Inter had money trouble and Real took advantage. Kind of situations I hope our new transfer team take advantage of more in the next few years.
He is not very effective as CAM, and Torreira offers us more in CM position than him. Would be a good squad option though, much better then Elneny, Iwobi and AMN.

lucky7

He is not very effective as CAM, and Torreira offers us more in CM position than him. Would be a good squad option though, much better then Elneny, Iwobi and AMN.

What if we move away from Özil in the midfield 3 and away from attacking mid.

Auba lacazette Özil
Ramsey Kovacic
Torreira

Essentially this is the 3cm midfield. Not dissimilar to 17/18 liverpool. Elneny, xhaka, amn competing for midfield positions. Iwobi, welbeck, Perez for front 3.

6gunner

Auba lacazette Özil
Ramsey Kovacic
Torreira

Essentially this is the 3cm midfield. Not dissimilar to 17/18 liverpool. Elneny, xhaka, amn competing for midfield positions. Iwobi, welbeck, Perez for front 3.

Özil will spend a lot more time out wide this year than in the middle

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Auba lacazette Özil
Ramsey Kovacic
Torreira

:lol::lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If that's so, then Özil will be benched for most of the season.:lol:
only in a fantasy world does Özil sit on the bench at AFC.

Maybe for a few games if Germany progress far into the world cup.

He gets the 10 position, or a free role from a nominal wide position

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
It looks like Chelsea have made contact with Real about signing him.
We should be all over him tbh

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It looks like Chelsea have made contact with Real about signing him.
We should be all over him tbh
Kovacic is going nowhere. Real will tell Chelsea sure but only in a deal with Hazard. And the release clause is bullshit.

Top Bottom