Matheus Martinelli

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Gallas
Trusted

Martinelli brothers finna dominate the league 😍

Oh damn they’re not actually brothers. What are the chances of signing two Martinelli’s who aren’t even related. Crazy.

LasseD

Obviously I don’t know the first thing about him, but buying a young Brazilian central midfielder does sound interesting at least.

EDIT: I mean, there are some things you’d expect a Brazilian player to inherently possess. Like decent technical ability and vision.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
naaah wtf is this real? He even looks a bit like Martinelli!

fluminense_goias_brasileirao_30-01-2021.jpg

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
How about we start playing the Martinelli we already have before we start signing more.

There should be a rule that you can't play two players with the same name, the Neville brothers got away with it for far too long.

Actually there should be a rule that every player on the team must have a different star sign. Ornstein be like "Arsenal are in the search for a Sagittarius this summer"

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Looks good tbf, quite combative, excellent technique and press resistant, not an exceptional athlete though. Unclear why we'd need a profile like this when we have Guendouzi and Azeez, but i'm guessing we're stupidly getting rid of Douzi so maybe there's a spot for another young CM.

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏