Matheus Martinelli

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Saw the word “Martinelli” at the top of the transfer page and started fuming :lol: *Phew* Glad it’s to sign another one vs links away for Gabi.

Rasmi

40 million for 19 year old Brazilian with 20 games. Something tells me edu and Kia are up to their usual games.

al-Ustaadh

Has Resources In North London
Looks good tbf, quite combative, excellent technique and press resistant, not an exceptional athlete though. Unclear why we'd need a profile like this when we have Guendouzi and Azeez, but i'm guessing we're stupidly getting rid of Douzi so maybe there's a spot for another young CM.

Random YouTube comment: "Fluminense fans call him “Xavinelli”"

Dutch D

I wouldn't mind a Martinelli-type signing for the CDM position, so we can ship off Elneny, but it's not a requirement for me that he's actually named Martinelli. Don't know this guy, so I won't judge.

REWB

Doesnt pass the eye test. Looks physically week and slow. He has a bit of technique so what?

Let's play Aubamawang

Looks good tbf, quite combative, excellent technique and press resistant, not an exceptional athlete though. Unclear why we'd need a profile like this when we have Guendouzi and Azeez, but i'm guessing we're stupidly getting rid of Douzi so maybe there's a spot for another young CM.

I didn't realise there was such as a thing as the Brazilian Xhaka until I watched this. Only differences I see are that he uses his right peg and has a little Brazilian flair hidden in there.

Breezy ®

I didn't realise there was such as a thing as the Brazilian Xhaka until I watched this. Only differences I see are that he uses his right peg and has a little Brazilian flair hidden in there.

Looks a bit more mobile than Xhaka tbf. What he doesn’t look isa all that good judging by that video, certainly not a 34M teenager.

TheIceman85

Obviously I don’t know the first thing about him, but buying a young Brazilian central midfielder does sound interesting at least.
denilson.jpg

Latest posts

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻