• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matheus Martinelli

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Martinelli brothers finna dominate the league 😍

Oh damn they’re not actually brothers. What are the chances of signing two Martinelli’s who aren’t even related. Crazy.

LasseD

Obviously I don’t know the first thing about him, but buying a young Brazilian central midfielder does sound interesting at least.

EDIT: I mean, there are some things you’d expect a Brazilian player to inherently possess. Like decent technical ability and vision.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
naaah wtf is this real? He even looks a bit like Martinelli!

fluminense_goias_brasileirao_30-01-2021.jpg

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
How about we start playing the Martinelli we already have before we start signing more.

There should be a rule that you can't play two players with the same name, the Neville brothers got away with it for far too long.

Actually there should be a rule that every player on the team must have a different star sign. Ornstein be like "Arsenal are in the search for a Sagittarius this summer"

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Looks good tbf, quite combative, excellent technique and press resistant, not an exceptional athlete though. Unclear why we'd need a profile like this when we have Guendouzi and Azeez, but i'm guessing we're stupidly getting rid of Douzi so maybe there's a spot for another young CM.

Top Bottom