• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matheus Martinelli

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Saw the word “Martinelli” at the top of the transfer page and started fuming :lol: *Phew* Glad it’s to sign another one vs links away for Gabi.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

40 million for 19 year old Brazilian with 20 games. Something tells me edu and Kia are up to their usual games.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Looks good tbf, quite combative, excellent technique and press resistant, not an exceptional athlete though. Unclear why we'd need a profile like this when we have Guendouzi and Azeez, but i'm guessing we're stupidly getting rid of Douzi so maybe there's a spot for another young CM.

Random YouTube comment: "Fluminense fans call him “Xavinelli”"

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I wouldn't mind a Martinelli-type signing for the CDM position, so we can ship off Elneny, but it's not a requirement for me that he's actually named Martinelli. Don't know this guy, so I won't judge.

REWB

Doesnt pass the eye test. Looks physically week and slow. He has a bit of technique so what?

Let's play Aubamawang

Looks good tbf, quite combative, excellent technique and press resistant, not an exceptional athlete though. Unclear why we'd need a profile like this when we have Guendouzi and Azeez, but i'm guessing we're stupidly getting rid of Douzi so maybe there's a spot for another young CM.

I didn't realise there was such as a thing as the Brazilian Xhaka until I watched this. Only differences I see are that he uses his right peg and has a little Brazilian flair hidden in there.

Breezy ®

I didn't realise there was such as a thing as the Brazilian Xhaka until I watched this. Only differences I see are that he uses his right peg and has a little Brazilian flair hidden in there.

Looks a bit more mobile than Xhaka tbf. What he doesn’t look isa all that good judging by that video, certainly not a 34M teenager.

TheIceman85

Obviously I don’t know the first thing about him, but buying a young Brazilian central midfielder does sound interesting at least.
denilson.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
wait does this mean this guy isn't even the best young talent at his club?

Top Bottom