• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mathieu Flamini - Officially an AC Milan Player

Alfonso

Established Member
He is silly because the main reason why I think he signed on that Sunday was because Milan beat Inter 2-1 and he thought they were guranteed a place in the CL.

jay-d

Established Member
Just had to add my comiserations to Flamini as well.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Couldn't make it up better if you tried.

vin de guerre

I dont really think we should gloat over the fact that Flam and his new BIG club wont be participating in the Champions League. I think it would be far more fitting to send our condolencesand wish him the best in the also ran cup!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

...Milan won't miss out on champions league football forever you know.
Im just gonna wish him luck, Im not really mad at him..anymore.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well, Milan weren't deducted points this season, were they? They didn't enter this season with minus points but still ended up at 5th place. I recall that, at one stage, Milan didn't win at home for 5, 6 games in a row. That should tell you a thing or two about the sport and Serie A.

kooldawg

Established Member
andyswafc said:
Haha, enjoy playing the like of Sp**s, Pompey and Man City Mat!

I thought he did do that while he was with us anyways :p

Milan were horrible this season but they'll sort themselves out next season like Bayern and then their gonna be a whole lot stronger. I dont think with the wages that the flamsters being paid that he'll mind a season in the UEFA cup.

Anzac

Established Member
I can't find where I put this elsewhere, but IMO Flamini was as much to blame for our drop in form in the run home as anything. As such he cost us silverware as much as any error by Senderos or Ade etc - just that he looked good in doing so. IMO this is part of the reason why AW didn't go in to bat for him regarding the wages issue, and then there have been recent headlines supposedly saying that he'd have stayed if a contract had been offered last season.

number_0

Established Member
My manc mate gave an intersting point, he said arsenal are a group of average player who play in a great system that makes them look better than what they are and thats why they never look good when they leave, same reason why not many hacked it in the international stage aswell.
obviously He's wrong about the average part, but i think this can be applied to flamini particularly.
I dont think in milan they will toloret him going forward or going to the corner flag helping out the fullbacks and such, he wont have the freedom and verstility like he did here.

JazzG

Established Member
Indeed, always had great stamina and work rate but his main problem he had was he was a headless chicken, seemed to focus his energy and work rate into doing something more useful whereas in the past that wasn't always the case.

Gurgen

Established Member
Well he's a lawyer isn't he? He was always going to squeeze every penny out of his career :wink:

Respect for Matty on that front, it's definitely not empty upstairs. Not many footballers can say that.

Lancelot

Established Member
Enjoy watching and cheering your mates playing in the Euro 08 at home, Matty. This is just foreplay... Be very afraid of the Arsenal curse.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Re: Re:

thegame24 said:
bojed said:
thegame24 said:
they saved 15 million.

believe me they are happy we are idiots

:lol:

Can we give thegame24 the "A-M Jester" title please?

oh so we are happy we let a 10 milion pund plus player for free.

shut your mouth you ****.

What the crap are you mad on about you piece of dingling poo?

I thought you were saying the right words, although in a funny way, but it seems you are just a worthless dead pecker son of a buffalo.

In case you still have any braincells left, you can find what my opinions are of him in here. Some useless prick you are thegame24.

For balls sake, I even have Flams' name on 4 Arsenal shirts you numbnut.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom