• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mathieu Flamini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir YoL

He's supposed to be having his medical on Thursday (tomorrow) at 8am. Mathieu is one of the most promising defensive midfielders in Europe! I'm very excited about him joing our champs!

He's 20 years old and at the moment he's playing for Olympic Marseille.

The fella from who I've recieved this bit of info seems VERY! reliable but plz don't kill me if this isn't true! =)

Sir YoL

From Olympic Marseilles' website about Flamini translated by Babelfish into crappy english:
"Mathieu Flamini
Born 07/03/1984 in Marseilles
Nationality: French
Cut: 178 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Bought: MF (= 0M?)
Ancien(s) club: formed with the club
Year of contract: with the club between 2004 and 2007
Contract in contract until 2007

Some words on Mathieu Flamini
Mathieu Flamini and the OM:
"I began at the 6 years age, a friend had been registered with the OM and I followed it. I started at the beginners. I crossed all the levels, I was often outclassed and each year the club kept me. At the time, I played libero. They is a few years later than I passed in the medium of ground. At the beginning, I played especially to amuse me. I became aware of my possible success only as from the moment when I signed a contract aspiring around 15 years. But even at this time there, I did not believe in it too much because I saw much of it which remained at the pithead."

The beginnings of Mathieu Flamini Leagues 1 of them:
"I did not expect it really even if since some matches, I we on the bench. My three minutes of play against Toulouse gave me a first impression of what was going to follow "

Mathieu Flamini and José Anigo:
"I know José Anigo since - 17 years, that made four years. It is somebody who knows me well. That helped certainly me to find me in the pro group. He speaks much with his players, it is a good trainer, a leaf. He is the same one as when he was a player ".

Models of Mathieu Flamini:
"When I was younger, my model was Didier Deschamps when it played the OM and Juve. Now, I try to inspire to me by Vieira and Makelele. I try to retain their manner of bringing out the balloons, their vision of the play "

Future of Mathieu Flamini:
"Now, I must continue to give the best. I am not caught the head, if I must be a substitute or turn over in CFA, I would go and I would continue to work. It remains me still much of things to learn, in particular on the technical and tactical level "."
fd2.jpg

patrick42uk

Established Member
i like his mentality. hard-working player. impressive in the uefa cup fror marsaille and also the toulon u-21 tournament. however, i thought he was moving to everton. i wouldnt mind him here though. being only 20, wenger could work some magic on him.

calvinngai88

Everton? They are still solving their board problems and the issue on Rooney, and even that, they are still in huge financial debts. Flamini's hairstyle looks abit like Edu's, and his face similar to Gary Neville's, yea? ;D

Sir YoL

potterarsenal said:
Clould be true but I hate these treads about 'sources told me' :x

Trust me, I hate 'em too but this just seemed too likely to leave you guys out of it. And yeah, perhaps I should have posted it in the Roumors section - my bad!

calvinngai88

Apparently, Flamini was given a free transfer by Marseille but Fifa's rules state that he will have to sign a professional contract with the club that brought him up from youngster to a professional footballer. Thus, he'll have to sign a professional contract with Marseille but will still leave, though it will be different as interested clubs will have to pay for an estimated value of 4m for his services, which are too much for Everton, and so Everton has pulled off from the chase. Nonetheless, good addition to the squad. 21 years of age, young and experienced in Europe, good passer and all rounder in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom