• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mathieu Flamini

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianfrance

Established Member
Guys, the Flamini's deal can't leave my head.
Oh my god!! You can't imagine how I want him at highbury now!!!

My Mendy's frustation would be repaired!

Then after Flamini, Arsène should buy Menez;Ben Arfa;Mavuba;Faé;Meghni ; In the order he prefers, of course.... :D

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mendy !! Thats the french right bak rite ? Yea i remember watching him in sum french game and was really impressed ! The guy is class.

This DOES mean, that either Trabelsi OR Ederson, or perhaps both, are unlikely to sign...

what on earth doz this hav to do with Trabelsi ??? If ur talking about positionz then they play in different positionz so i cant see how that wud be a problem. If ur talking about the money - then again, it wud not affect us that much as this guy wud only cost 1.5 million pounds and trabelsi 4 million. Im sure the club hav the power to spend 5.5 million pounds.

Adam

Established Member
I like the idea of Mendy, but Trabelsi is the better player. They can both do the RB/RM thing.

Flamini - i know nothing of him despite seeing a few Marseiile games. It was always other players that really stood out - so this makes him a great Arsenal CM!

I suppose i was only watching for certain players, and not a defensive midfielder. I was either looking at Beye, Drogba and Merriem - an acm.

brianfrance

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

Mendy !! Thats the french right bak rite ? Yea i remember watching him in sum french game and was really impressed ! The guy is class.

This DOES mean, that either Trabelsi OR Ederson, or perhaps both, are unlikely to sign...

what on earth doz this hav to do with Trabelsi ??? If ur talking about positionz then they play in different positionz so i cant see how that wud be a problem. If ur talking about the money - then again, it wud not affect us that much as this guy wud only cost 1.5 million pounds and trabelsi 4 million. Im sure the club hav the power to spend 5.5 million pounds.

I dislike quote, just check the colour lol
Well, yeah I like and highly rate Mendy since a big couple of months, but people have seen him first time against Brazil; The guy did a run against Roberto Carlos for his first international cap.... :D But I'm not unhappy at all for the Trabelsi's signing

How can you think the Flamini's signing could cancel the Trabelsi' deal ? The frenchie is a central-mildfielder, not a right back!! And 1.5M£ is an absolute bargain. I'm sure after a few seasons with Arsenal, it can be 5xor10x this value.

And please Jose_Reyes_2004; stop write with "SMS" language. I must read at least twice what you say; it's quite boring!!! :wink:

KingReyes

Established Member
asajoseph said:
And Flamini, 20, who admits he has based his game on Patrick Vieira, will now be groomed as the man to take over from the wantaway Gunners skipper.

That sentence worries me a little, but I guess it's pure speculation. I guess the arrival of new faces can only be a good thing, especially if he warrants the hype.

Why am I not surprised that you're worried. :) Its just The Sun making a big thing out of nothing. Trabelsi will still sign I believe.

jeromelee

Didnt Arsenal mania report that Trabelsi has already signed? So no worries right? Unless Arsenal Mania's info is wrong? :shock:

thegreatbriton

asajoseph

Established Member

I'm talkin about the fact that Wenger said, officially, that only maybe one player, with a maximum of two would sign. I assume that this is IF we do not sell Vieira, so Flamini would be one player, Ederson and Trabelsi would make three. From the statement given by Wenger, it seemed that one player was more likely than two...

asajoseph

Established Member
Why am I not surprised that you're worried. Its just The Sun making a big thing out of nothing. Trabelsi will still sign I believe.

Sorry Kingreyes, I guess I am a little like that... :eek:ops: Of course, the sun will make the inference if we sign a central midfielder, however my belief is that Flamini is bought to make up for losing Parlour, which I think is probably a great move for Arsenal.

Didnt Arsenal mania report that Trabelsi has already signed? So no worries right? Unless Arsenal Mania's info is wrong?

Whilst I know that Arsenal-mania is excellent in terms of it's sources, I still haven't been around on this site long enough to say I'll believe them 100%. Yes, I thought Trabelsi was signing, and I still feel he will, although there were reports last week (although it was in a scummy tabloid paper) that he'd failed a medical, or there was a problem with his medical, or something along those lines.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm talkin about the fact that Wenger said, officially, that only maybe one player, with a maximum of two would sign. I assume that this is IF we do not sell Vieira, so Flamini would be one player, Ederson and Trabelsi would make three. From the statement given by Wenger, it seemed that one player was more likely than two...

He said 1 - maybe 2 - i'm hoping he'd go with 2 !!

asajoseph

Established Member
For sure Jose, although it means that we almost certainly will not be signing BOTH players. So either Ederson, OR Trabelsi (OR neither) will join...

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ofcourse we wont be signing BOTH of them !!!

I thaught u meant the signing of flamini meant that we wont be signing either.

asajoseph

Established Member
Hmmm... there was only ever one rumour about Ederson. Roughly the same as rumours about Gerrard and Kaka... lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom