• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Nah it's his talent. Attitude will be tamed as people age. Its a perfect chance for clubs to take a talent bigger than Vieira according to AM for a low fee and use it. Nobody doing it though telling us the scout of these clubs knows their stuff!

I don't know who said he was a bigger talent than Vieira, but big clubs not coming in with money for Guendouzi really doesn't tell us anything. We know clubs like Villarreal and Valencia have been interested, PSG too, but big clubs are trying to solve their immediate needs with limited funds in an extremely complicated market, and also offload dead weight first, something which is proving difficult for them. It's not surprising at all then that they are trying to do these things first than look to buy a young midfielder who is one for the future.

Guendouzi would be a different prospect in a different market. Again, way too much hyperbole with this player around here, whoever said he was the next Vieira that was hyperbole from one side and whoever is saying he's not very talented and with great projection is also being hyperbolic on the other.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
did he make the bench?

No, but its not surprising in any case.

ATM, he's our last choice midfielder except maybe Willock. Xhaka, Ceballos, Elneny and whoever comes in of our targets are ahead of him.

If he manages to overcome that challenge and not act out he may as well stay.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
No, but its not surprising in any case.

ATM, he's our last choice midfielder except maybe Willock. Xhaka, Ceballos, Elneny and whoever comes in of our targets are ahead of him.

If he manages to overcome that challenge and not act out he may as well stay.

i hope he leaves. His head is not screwed on right.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Him being left out again and manager preferring unwanted player like Elneny is clear massage we should sell

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Him being left out again and manager preferring unwanted player like Elneny is clear massage we should sell
We haven’t been able to sell though, he’s been offered to the majority of Europe. We f*cked him in my opinion.

Taneruit

Established Member

We haven’t been able to sell though, he’s been offered to the majority of Europe. We f*cked him in my opinion.

We did?

He rejected all of the realistic options (And sorry PSG/Barcelona/whatever aren't automatic options you're entitled to).

There was/is interest a plenty, but you can't force a move if the player rejects.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not really sure we f**ked him we offered him many chances to apologize and fix his attitude well seem he left it late. He still has a value but teams seem put of with his attitude

Macho

Dusted 🔻

We f*cked him as in we’ve told the world he’s a problem and we don’t want him through our actions and leaks - which was unnecessary.

I am unaware of him turning down clubs, I’ve only gone on the clubs publicly coming out and saying they are not interested.

MikeVinna

Established Member

I’m not even sure Elneny is unwanted at this point. Guendouzi and Özil for example are and they’re not getting a sniff at being in the team. I doubt Mikel would play someone he knows will leave.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I doubt Mikel would play someone he knows will leave.
You reckon? I think he’s all about winning and will use who he has to.

I honestly can’t tell who’s still gonna be here come October, according to him he wants to keep everybody - which obviously isn’t the truth.

Taneruit

Established Member

We f*cked him as in we’ve told the world he’s a problem and we don’t want him through our actions and leaks - which was unnecessary.

I am unaware of him turning down clubs, I’ve only gone on the clubs publicly coming out and saying they are not interested.

I highlight the last part. He is unsure about joining Atletico Madrid.

We could have sold him to Valencia, Atalanta, Villareal. All decent clubs. HE didn't want them.

The problem isn't us (alone). The problem is his ego.

Last edited:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I highlight the last part. He is unsure about joining Atletico Madrid.

We could have sold him to Valencia, Atalanta, Villareal. All decent clubs. HE didn't want them.

The problem isn't us (alone). The problem is his ego.
I can’t comment on GFFN but ESPN is a poor source and can not be taken seriously.

Agreed though it’s not all the clubs fault, the boy is clearly a knob. Not the first in world football though, I maintain the club could have done better.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Can't believe no one wants him, lol. So overrated by some Arsenal fans.

In his first season he showed some balls despite being a bit dozy when tracking back, simple mistakes etc. He showed some great passing in moments but he for me is not a full game player . He is very overrated

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
he was doomed the moment the bum squad adopted him as their standard bearer and great hope.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
he was doomed the moment the bum squad adopted him as their standard bearer and great hope.

Unless you have the proper evidence to back this up, this is slander of our great organization good sir/madam...I will give you 24 hrs to retract your statement, or find the evidence to support your claim as I previously mentioned...if neither of these are delivered in the time frame, expect to hear from our lawyers.

Thank you and goodbye...xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom