• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yes, how dare the manager expect a level of professionalism and not reward petulant children. Installing baselines in a club setup is now considered slavery. Lunacy.
Yeah but Arteta will sell him because Guendouzi won’t act like a slave to him. In my mind Guendouzi isn’t an Arsenal player anymore.

He is just not an arteta style player even if he had been a slave. He has zero positional discipline which has cost us so many goals. This alone would mean arteta would never trust him

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In regards to Guendouzi lets see how this all goes. If he has a fantastic season theres going to be pressure on Arteta to bring him back, and he will be heavily scrutinised if we let him leave (especially because it will probably be cut price due to his contract situation).

Ceballos will be out of the side next summer so a reinvigorated and improved Guendouzi would be a fantastic internal solution if he and Arteta can come to an agreement. Anyway we need to focus on improving our play in the final third next window, cant be dilly dallying at CM again.

Oh_Snap

Hertha fans are afraid that Hertha is gonna ruin him as he's head and shoulders above any other player in their team, talk about captain material. jfc.

Gooner1988TK

Hertha fans are afraid that Hertha is gonna ruin him as he's head and shoulders above any other player in their team, talk about captain material. jfc.

Lmao imagine how this garbage team would’ve reacted if they got Xhaka.... Creaming in their pants for day!

GDeep™

League is very weak
You're amazing at finding new angles to complain about arent you :lol: you have better vision than Özil.
Im an Arsenal fan and it looks like we just dumped the French u21 captain, who not only has talent but abit of a fighting attitude because he didn’t get on his knees and say sorry.

I wouldn’t mind that if we were playing other great midfielders, but we’re playing El Neny, and Dani who isn’t even our player and plays one good game a year.

What am I saying wrong? Develop Guendouzi because you could have a 100M player on your hands. I don’t know nothing but even I can tell the talent and potential he has, nobody at the club has.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The situation wasn’t even handled properly, the guy was exposed by his own club to have a bad attitude. Then we tried to sell him, who in this climate with Covid is paying big for a player considered a troublemaker by his own club?

If you’re going to dump the French U21 captain, give me something better to watch in midfield then.

It’s clear Arteta has an issue, and I don’t even blame him, this is his first job. I bet when he manages Barcelona or Valencia or Sevilla in a few years there will be no players exposed, dumped etc. Arteta will have learnt.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why am I watching some Real bum who isn’t even our player, or EL Neny who got exposed without Partey, when we can watch a talent like Guendouzi?

Guendouzi is also a prick, which is what we need.

Not saying Guendouzi is the answer btw, he’s a kid who would’ve looked poor himself this season, but he’s a kid learning and maybe one day running the midfield ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom