• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
People saying hes 4th choice in Arsenal. He was a solid performer in a top 6 team under Emery. That alone is normally 25m.

The minute you say he is not in my plans and I am giving him no opportunity to play himself in my plans he drops to maximum 10m. In the end you get what you paid for him which is ridiculous and poor business for a player who is worth more.

scytheavatar

Established Member
People saying hes 4th choice in Arsenal. He was a solid performer in a top 6 team under Emery. That alone is normally 25m.

The minute you say he is not in my plans and I am giving him no opportunity to play himself in my plans he drops to maximum 10m. In the end you get what you paid for him which is ridiculous and poor business for a player who is worth more.

He was a meh performer that Emery keeps playing cause he had no better options.......... at best he was promising but had lots of flaws in his defending, passing and positioning that needs to be ironed out. "Solid" is the opposite of Guendouzi considering he has less than 5 good performances a season.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He was a meh performer that Emery keeps playing cause he had no better options.......... at best he was promising but had lots of flaws in his defending, passing and positioning that needs to be ironed out. "Solid" is the opposite of Guendouzi considering he has less than 5 good performances a season.

We bought a young player for 7m. Played him where he didnt look out of place. Was quoted around being worth 30m or so and now we will be lucky to get money back. Whatever way you look at it as a club that needs money from sales it's bad.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

we had one of the worst midfields in the pl under emery and never controlled a game. Solid was the last word I would use

Kav

Established Member
we had one of the worst midfields in the pl under emery and never controlled a game. Solid was the last word I would use
Yet he's done better than Arteta with that same midfield and based on this season arteta has done worse with a better midfield.

Things to think about ...

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But you said we over achieved. Which must mean that the manager somehow managed to do more than he should have with the team.
It was god. Our stats showed we got luckier than any team in pl history first 30 games. We won so many games opponent had more chances than us. It caught up in the end though

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It was god. Our stats showed we got luckier than any team in pl history first 30 games. We won so many games opponent had more chances than us. It caught up in the end though

Wise up and put abit of credit on Emerys name. He wasnt great but he went 22 games unbeaten and you can say it was luck or god or the wind blowing in our direction.

Arteta would give his right arm for a 5 game unbeaten run now never mind 22.

dbig

Wise up and put abit of credit on Emerys name. He wasnt great but he went 22 games unbeaten and you can say it was luck or god or the wind blowing in our direction.

Arteta would give his right arm for a 5 game unbeaten run now never mind 22.
But he's right. We played poorly many games and someone, usuallyPEA, would pop up with a wonder strike. I was hoping performance would improve before our luck ran out but it was not to be. Arteta's looking like a worse manager with less luck at the moment.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
But he's right. We played poorly many games and someone, usuallyPEA, would pop up with a wonder strike. I was hoping performance would improve before our luck ran out but it was not to be. Arteta's looking like a worse manager with less luck at the moment.

Emery comfortably beat your Valencias and Napolis. He hammered Leciesters and Fulhams. We did win a lot of games by 1 goal but thats football. You cant win every game 4 0.

People say the midfield was crap. Then they say or overachieved. So who does the credit go to? God? Or the manager. The manager found a way to get results with an average team.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
This piece from Germany:

"I needed to have fun on the pitch again to regain my confidence, and Hertha offers me that"

"In two season I played more than 80 games for Arsenal. If you suddenly play less, you start to think and it hurts."

[Going to the Bundesliga]..."might surprise some, but they don't know the league. There were talks with my agents and a couple of clubs, but for various reasons it didn't happen."

"I changed a couple of things [and found a] new periphery in Berlin with people I can trust. I'm feeling free and better."

https://www.transfermarkt.de/guendo...r-spass-auf-dem-platz-ldquo-/view/news/374963

Multipass

Bring him back in Jan? Still think he offers more than Xhaka and Elneny and Partey could paper over any positional ill-discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom