• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently he did really well yesterday again and he played the full 90.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We took Xhaka back after he told the fans to **** off after one of his trademark terrible displays.

Surely we can manage to re-integrate a 21 year old who made a mistake thinking he was doing the right thing in helping his teammates. A 21 year old with massive potential and value by the way.
Kind of disgraceful from the club when you put it like this.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Kind of disgraceful from the club when you put it like this.

Well yeah. And it’s really poor from Matteo as well. His on-field antics deserved to be punished. But the way we’re doing it really hurts us whether he stays or goes. If he ends up staying he’ll need to be re-integrated and we’ll have to sort his contract which will prove difficult. If he goes it’ll be under his value because his suitors will know we want to get rid or the player wants out and he’s on a short-term contract.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Guendouzi has never shown be an awful lot in an Arsenal shirt to make me think he's this world class midfielder in the making. He's shown that he's capable of some things but it's always been few and far between. That Villa game is the only one I can think of it, and even then it was a weird game where he seemed to thrive in the chaos of it all. I honestly can't think of many other games he's impressed me overly much to the extent where I think we should be bending over backwards for him, it's quite the opposite actually.

What I can say tho, is that in hindsight we should've given him a loan much earlier than we did. In his first season he started a few games at the beginning but it was so obvious he had a lot of flaws which needed and still need to be ironed out. Last season was similar. I also remember there was a lot of stats going around showing our win percentage was much worse with Guendouzi than without him. In short we needed to give him a loan or two, but it seemed like we were forced to keep him due to lack of proper depth in midfield.

OSBK

Established Member
Doozi at 21 is levels above amn at 23 yet peeps wanna give amn a chance and bin doozi.

Considering he went from playing literally farmers football to premier league with no adaptation period is the kinda thing that only top top players do. He is a french ****house who can play ball, he is everything we need right now.

African Flair

Doozi at 21 is levels above amn at 23 yet peeps wanna give amn a chance and bin doozi.

Considering he went from playing literally farmers football to premier league with no adaptation period is the kinda thing that only top top players do. He is a french ****house who can play ball, he is everything we need right now.
Noone need French turds at their own house.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

Whatever man. Guendouzi will be bumming with the rest of them. He is not a creative player, so how is he what we need right now? He never scores or gets assists, he used to be almost always out of position. The only thing I like about him is the fight he has. Apart from that, he is not a top talent, he is closer to El-neny level than many would like to admit.

OSBK

Established Member
Whatever man. Guendouzi will be bumming with the rest of them. He is not a creative player, so how is he what we need right now? He never scores or gets assists, he used to be almost always out of position. The only thing I like about him is the fight he has. Apart from that, he is not a top talent, he is closer to El-neny level than many would like to admit.

That one thing you said that we have missed all season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Only Partey is better than him, but yeah, let’s make the squad worse because he wouldn’t say sorry. Arteta’s ego must be massive.
And before someone comes in and says “you weren’t complaining about Douzi in summer” well yeah.

You’ve got to earn the right to throw your ego around, it looked like he had post FA cup but it really doesn’t right now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
And before someone comes in and says “you weren’t complaining about Douzi in summer” well yeah.

You’ve got to earn the right to throw your ego around, it looked like he had post FA cup but it really doesn’t right now.

Don’t get me wrong I think Douzi is a bellend and has been average a lot of the time, but when it comes to our squad he’s better than **** players like Xhaka and Elneny. You can’t just get rid of him because you’ve got a bruised ego and want to look like a tough guy.

roz

Fake News Merchant

He’s got silly hair. Thats enough for many on AM to decide he’s crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom