• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matt Turner: Head Turner or Head Scratcher?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Clear of Ramsdale but Arsenal fans are not ready for this.

He will be our starting GK somewhere this season

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
GKs only come into side when 1st choice is in ridiculous poor form or gets an injury. While both suck...one is much worse...as it costs us points. Turner will get his chance and it will be up to him to not let go of the gloves when opportunity arises.

Hell, like Ospina who played CL ahead of Cech, we may need to give Turner this opportunity. Ramsdale is a great shot stopper but piss por penalty gk.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Well he saved one but it wasnt the dominant penalty performance like earlier this week.
That pitch was terrible last night. I couldn't stay awake for the full match. Our B/C team did well to push Panama that far, imo.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
My son randomly calls me dawg now and I always shed a single tear remembering my favorite US keeper playing for my favorite club

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Why his thread still active? Mods caught lacking, as per usual. Changing or the guards needed

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom