• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matt Turner: Head Turner or Head Scratcher?

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
What is happening with the American Central Defender we signed last season. He was sent back to Colorado Rapids on loan. Trusty? 🇺🇸
Maybe part of next season's first team, have a Squad Number?
Welcome to Arsenal Matt Turner. 🧤⚽🥅🏟️🇺🇸

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like how in all the "Welcome to Arsenal" vids on YouTube, Edu keeps telling all the players about what number he is on the wall when Arsenal signed him in 2000.

G, no one cares :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But @drippin told me Runnarson was quality, despite even French pundits saying he’s terrible. How can this be?
You have told enough times that you can't understand what you read, but I can explain it once more. I said he could be good punt for couple million, in a time when it's not easy to find experienced backup.

That's totally different than telling someone is quality when I haven't even seen him play at all, which I also told. :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It will interesting to see how good Turner is. Hopefully Turner is more Manniger quality than Runarsson, S.Taylor or Almunia.

Ramsdale has just come off a World class level season and Leno is too good of a keeper to be a back up so I would expect him to move on shortly.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ramsdale seeing this guy is his "competition":

denzel GIF

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Surely this guy's not actually going to be 2nd choice? We're actually making our squad worse.

Top Bottom