• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matt Turner: Head Turner or Head Scratcher?

AmeriGooner

He is steadier than Ramsdale. Feels Ramsdale is capable of crazy saves, but more error prone as well. I can see him eventually getting the shirt
I think he’s a better shotstopper than Ramsdale but still has a long ways to go with his feet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Another solid game from my boy @grange in nets, can't lie.

3 years ago you were 350 pounds heavy, whoring your way around the backstreets of Missouri just to afford another hit from your dealer...now here you are, playing for The Arsenal.

Proper inspirational story this :applause:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
There’s a clamour among journalists and ex national team players for Turner to leave and go somewhere he can be first choice. I wonder how long he’ll be content in this role.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

There’s a clamour among journalists and ex national team players for Turner to leave and go somewhere he can be first choice. I wonder how long he’ll be content in this role.

Admittedly, it's an odd role for him. Off reputation alone he probably should leave, but he seems to like it here and proud to be part of the club.

Reactions: A_G

Buhry

Established Member

I like him, he's looked good every time he's played this season imo. I'm also not really convinced by ramsdale, he is good on the ball but imo his shot stopping is pretty average. But our defence this season has been so good that he doesn't really get tested that much.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Admittedly, it's an odd role for him. Off reputation alone he probably should leave, but he seems to like it here and proud to be part of the club.
Could be an issue for him when we get closer to the WC. His likely rival for the #1 spot just joined Chelsea so he may have to play regularly to keep the role he played in Qatar.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Feel he'll stay for another season or two, but will eventually move on to become #1 somewhere else assuming Ramsdale doesn't fall off a cliff.

Said he grew up an Arsenal supporter, so getting his foot in the door to European football by signing for us must have been a dream come true, but he's nearing 30, and with the US being one of the hosts of the next WC, you'd assume he'll eventually want a starting role.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Would actually give him a run in the first team. Ramsdale has been so dodgy recently.

Turner was one of the USA’s best players at the World Cup and is decent enough with the ball at his feet.

Top Bottom