• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matt Turner: Head Turner or Head Scratcher?

AmeriGooner

Kasey Keller, Brad Friedel and Tim Howard are the standout (only) Amercian PL GK's I can recall. If that's his minimum standard then I'm hopeful.
Hahnemann and Guzan were both starters at one point in the PL, but clearly weren’t of a level of the three you mentioned. Obviously Steffen is at City as well.

AmeriGooner

The absolute scenes when I live in New York was born in Indiana (on an Air Force base no less) and am more American than you. I'm not unfamiliar with the qualifying format or opposition. I'm just not delusional like you complaining about pitches. The USMNT is not very good. That's just reality. Therefore it's rather silly to be hyping this kid up before we see a second of him in the PL especially given that his highest level so far is a retirement league. Now go and find some humility before embarrassing yourself further.
“More American than you” 😂😂🤣

And you live in NY. All of this makes more sense now.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hahnemann and Guzan were both starters at one point in the PL, but clearly weren’t of a level of the three you mentioned. Obviously Steffen is at City as well.
Forgot about Hahnemann but remember Guzan having quite a purple patch for a little while. I've not seen enough of Steffen but fingers crossed that we've got ourselves a good one

AmeriGooner

Forgot about Hahnemann but remember Guzan having quite a purple patch for a little while. I've not seen enough of Steffen but fingers crossed that we've got ourselves a good one
To me, Steffen is much better on the ball but an inferior shot stopper compared to Turner. That’s why I (and many USMNT fans) prefer Turner over Steffen for US #1.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully a successful time he going to have here he'll start europa league games and cup games so we'll see what he can offer. So nobody going to wear number 1 when Leno leave?

ragnarock

Wish him all the best, however, his handle headdturnerr is possibly the cringiest in the history of social media

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ventured into Egyptian catacombs less dusty than this signing

However I’ll back him if Course, welcome Matt and good luck!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Timmy Turner signed for the club?

I thought he was in The Fairly OddParents.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom