• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matt Turner

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
33211312-8735381-image-a-42_1600180422042.jpg

Man like Runar una

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Clearly haven't learned from Runnarson. Acting like a small club. United telling Henderson he isn't leaving on loan in Jan just in case. Us letting Leno go and signing a fella who has played for Richmond kickers. Sounds like a brand of patches to stop smoking fs. All because Arteta or someone doesn't have the balls to say no you're staying.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Clearly haven't learned from Runnarson. Acting like a small club. United telling Henderson he isn't leaving on loan in Jan just in case. Us letting Leno go and signing a fella who has played for Richmond kickers. Sounds like a brand of patches to stop smoking fs. All because Arteta or someone doesn't have the balls to say no you're staying.

A soccer star.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Know nothing about this guy but tbf the US have a great track record with goalkeepers.

I'd have thought it would make more sense to bring in an experienced backup who'd count as a homegrown player though.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Know nothing about this guy but tbf the US have a great track record with goalkeepers.

I'd have thought it would make more sense to bring in an experienced backup who'd count as a homegrown player though.
He's 27 and still there.

Friedel, Howard etc were playing PL football at the highest level. You can't compare him to them.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's 27 and still there.

Friedel, Howard etc were playing PL football at the highest level. You can't compare him to them.

Not comparing him to anyone. If you want to compare him to Friedel though he didn't sign for Liverpool till he was 26.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not comparing him to anyone. If you want to compare him to Friedel though he didn't sign for Liverpool till he was 26.
He had previously played at Galatasary so had some experience outside of America. Also made his US debut very young.

There's plenty of Americans on this forum and haven't seen anyone say that this guy is a PL level goalkeeper.

Selling Leno for 10m to sign this fella for 5m is crazy. Leave it to summer sell Leno for 7m and buy a proper back up or find someone senior who is out of contact. Finding a decent number 2 isn't difficult.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He had previously played at Galatasary so had some experience outside of America. Also made his US debut very young.

There's plenty of Americans on this forum and haven't seen anyone say that this guy is a PL level goalkeeper.

Selling Leno for 10m to sign this fella for 5m is crazy. Leave it to summer sell Leno for 7m and buy a proper back up or find someone senior who is out of contact. Finding a decent number 2 isn't difficult.

The age thing means very little in a keeper to me, in fact 27 is relatively young.

Side by side 5m for him and 10m for Leno, I agree looks poor but I'm pretty certain his wages, or whoever we sign, will be an absolute fraction of Leno's. That transfer would be all about getting his wages of the books.

As I said though, it would make more sense to me to have someone who can occupy a homegrown spot to essentially sit on the bench.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The age thing means very little in a keeper to me, in fact 27 is relatively young.

Side by side 5m for him and 10m for Leno, I agree looks poor but I'm pretty certain his wages, or whoever we sign, will be an absolute fraction of Leno's. That transfer would be all about getting his wages of the books.

As I said though, it would make more sense to me to have someone who can occupy a homegrown spot to essentially sit on the bench.
Yeah we can get a homegrown keeper from the championship

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
The Hairspray in me wants to believe that this is all part of an exercise to free wages for Operation Dusan...

Can't say I'm too fussed either way about this. Ryan and Ramsdale were both fine so not sweating this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom