• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Our main man on the ball, always available. I had a feeling that he improved his defensive game compared to last season.
Last 30 minutes, but was standing still just like everyone else in the first half. Also pretty poor defensively in the first half, but grew into the game. As did Xhaka.

Do like him though, but this was not a special performance. Pretty good on the ball as usual.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I love him. I love the way he can dribble from deep and is always forward thinking with his passing. Has some work to do on the defensive side of the game but that will come. Would also like him to refine his shooting a bit.

But this guy is a huge prospect. World class potential. Excited to watch him develop here.

Can you believe there are people who don't rate this lad? SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom