• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You guys ever watch that Denzel movie where he's a detective and he's up against a demon that moves from body to body via touch/through the air?

I feel some of the trolls here on A-M are kinda like that... You ban people like Elris, but somehow their spirit lives on, infecting members and destroying threads.

And honestly, I don't know whats worse, the trolls or the people adding pages and pages of drivel because they can't help it...

Must... hit... that... reply... button...

SMH.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You guys ever watch that Denzel movie where he's a detective and he's up against a demon that moves from body to body via touch/through the air?

I feel some of the trolls here on A-M are kinda like that... You ban people like Elris, but somehow their spirit lives on, infecting members and destroying threads.

And honestly, I don't know whats worse, the trolls or the people adding pages and pages of drivel because they can't help it...

SMH.

Heh, not too far fetched to think some come back with different names.

Personally just having a bit fun calling the trolling out right now, probably I get bored with it in a while. It's good practice for some things.

But if you notice, you read it and replied yourself because of it. It's not that simple. :) Otherwise it would be more quiet now, so why not some times indulge.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

SMH.
The movie is Fallen?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like the Thing man.

What’s everyone’s favourite Denzel movie btw? For me it’s a toss up between Training Day or American Gangster. Flight is up there as well.

El Duderino

Personally just having a bit fun calling the trolling out right now, probably I get bored with it in a while. It's good practice for some things.

But if you notice, you read it and replied yourself because of it. It's not that simple. :) Otherwise it would be more quiet now, so why not some times indulge.

I just don't see it as fun. It's not like the Agenda Merchant, who's at least funny and actually believes what he writes.

You're giving someone who wants to get a rise out of people exactly what he desires. You're always on a lose-lose situation getting bated like that and it derails what, otherwise, was a good thread.

El Duderino

Sounds like the Thing man.

What’s everyone’s favourite Denzel movie btw? For me it’s a toss up between Training Day or American Gangster. Flight is up there as well.

Like @Vinci said, it's called Fallen. Don't know if it holds up today, I saw it when I was in my early teens and loved it.

Courage Under Fire also has a soft spot in my movie heart. Might have to rewatch it and Few Good Men, I think they're on prime.

Training Day is GOAT, man.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I just don't see it as fun. It's not like the Agenda Merchant, who's at least funny and actually believes what he writes.

You're giving someone who wants to get a rise out of people exactly what he desires. You're always on a lose-lose situation getting bated like that and it derails what, otherwise, was a good thread.

I understand, but personally I got laughs from finding the poop gifs and getting compliments from the troll afterwards. A bit testing to what response works in what situation.

It's a win-win situation for anyone who doesn't know someone is a troll. And they can estimate me at the same time.

Even a troll can teach people things, and in those arguments and replies there can be found some okay information.

But as I said, I know I will stop my responses to trolls, depends on the feeling. If it stops feeling activating and good, why bother. Hard to explain how intuition works on when to do something...

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
I think he’ll pop up with a good amount of end product for his role and age.

Thanks for keeping it civil and debating my central premise..

This game he was partnered with Xhaka and Torreira...so probably had the main creative role. Maybe thats the role he will play going forward? Then he needs to deliver big club numbers. So either he makes that position his own, or gives way to a Ceballos / Özil.

If that happens, do you think he can play in the midfield alongside?. His defensive game isnt as good as it needs to be for the CM/secondary playmaker role, specially when we really dont have a solid DM. When we try to fit him and a playmaker both in the midfield, we end up losing midfield control. Specially if we are planning on playing 3 upfront.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Oh my some of these Denzel choices are not my taste. He’s at his best in Cry Freedom and Glory.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

He's talking about posters like you.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Nah. ‘Fences’ by a mile. May not be a blockbuster but a masterclass in acting.

I need to watch Fences but I don't feel like I'm mature enough yet.

Too many great Denzel Washington films to judge by, my number 1 actor ever followed by Christian Bale.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I need to watch Fences but I don't feel like I'm mature enough yet.

Too many great Denzel Washington films to judge by, my number 1 actor ever followed by Christian Bale.
Bale is superb . . American Hustle, Rescue Dawn and the Fighter. Like all ultra method actors though, he lives on the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom