• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

Watched the game on arsenal player. My biggest concern with him was his defensive lack of awareness. He was very sound defensively. Intercepted, dispossessed the opposition, and also made some vital clearances. If he continues on that vein we can easily play my preferred midfield 3. Dani, willock and Matteo Guendouzi. They all have a bit of everything. Obviously Willock has more goals and Matteo is more of a passer than the other 3 whereas dani is the dribbler and tiki takka guy.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
My biggest concern with him was his defensive lack of awareness. He was very sound defensively. Intercepted, dispossessed the opposition, and also made some vital clearances.
I think I understand your post but it does lean towards ambiguity somewhat. Are you stating that you felt his defensive awareness was very much improved in the last fixture?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Player of the month! Well deserved! Keep going guendouzi! Fkn love ya

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Excellent stuff! Raul needs to find a partner for this guy in midfield. Chambers would do fine for me but I'm also more than happy to see the club digging into the transfer market next summer.

Kingofthebongo

A Chambers and Guendouzi midfield will ensure we never compete against City and Liverpool, or any club vying for CL imo.

Guendouzi is playing well, but even he should be a rotational player. Chambers, no chance for me.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
A Chambers and Guendouzi midfield will ensure we never compete against City and Liverpool, or any club vying for CL imo.

Guendouzi is playing well, but even he should be a rotational player. Chambers, no chance for me.
Are you going to back that up with some reasoning or is that the extent of your contribution in here?

Kingofthebongo

Are you going to back that up with some reasoning or is that the extent of your contribution in here?

Sure sure, why not.

My personal opinion is that Chambers, a natural CB only briefly converted to DM at his time with relegated Fulham does not have a good combination of the following: positional mastery/experience of that position, power/speed to break up play/turn of pace to break a high press, the first touch of a quality midfielder, incisive passing - if you are to compete at the highest levels. He would face similar or worse situations to Xhaka and would find himself a target to high energy opposition teams.

Guendouzi I like very much and I'm extremely hopeful for, but of course we are counting on him for too much already. If anything, we need an experienced and quality head next to him to help him with his weaknesses - mainly being defensive positioning.

You only have to look at the competition you intend to compete against in the league and around Europe and be honest about whether Chambers and Guendouzi would compete with them favourably. Imo definitely not.

Pepes blue pill

His authorship is debated amongst several individuals, and there are theories that attribute - never mind, kill me. :facepalm::frustrated:

Back to analyzing football for me: I am out of this boring party for now. I'll let you and your little angry pill poppin' side kick @Peles blue pill analyze grammar and talk about "nonces". :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: this made me laugh, I aint no ones side kick tho, just a lone ranger and anti *****

BobP

Memri Fan
0a9h7nn2yfg11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom