• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Passing and personality. He is much better on the left side of a 3, but has major weaknesses in his game.

Lack of speed.
Lack of power.
Lack of strength.
Too long in possession.
Defensive positioning.
Aerial ability
Ego

Coaching can fix four of those things, but you could probably find a young player who has all of them.

You're going to find me a young midfielder who doesn't lack in any of these areas?

Please, go ahead.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

This is a weird photo, she has a look where she could be his girlfriend or his mum, Guen looks between the ages of 14-17 also and very awkward.

Mate, if you have ever held your mum's bum like that during a photo then I know a great family counsellor.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

maxresdefault.jpg

Bunch of bumders in this thread.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Camavinga

So you're going to tell me that a 17 year old with a handful of appearances in Ligue 1 is objectively not lacking in any area, including ego :lol: ego FFS! As if you're a mind reader :lol::lol::lol:

Camavinga looks decent on the very limited amount I've seen tbh, but come on bro. I feel like you're doubling down because you made a silly statement.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So you're going to tell me that a 17 year old with a handful of appearances in Ligue 1 is objectively not lacking in any area, including ego :lol: ego FFS! As if you're a mind reader :lol::lol::lol:

Camavinga looks decent on the very limited amount I've seen tbh, but come on bro. I feel like you're doubling down because you made a silly statement.

He is a generational talent. Obviously he needs to develop areas of hes game but he is levels above Guendouzi already.

You don't need to be a mind reader either. Guendouzi think he is too good. It's pretty obvious.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

He is a generational talent. Obviously he needs to develop areas of hes game but he is levels above Guendouzi already.

You don't need to be a mind reader either. Guendouzi think he is too good. It's pretty obvious.

"levels above Guendouzi"

Kid hasn't even played a game in a top league and you're now making this statement?

The absolute best you can say about a 17 year old who plays in the French Ligue 1 is that he shows good promise and has good potential, and if you were saying this sort of thing I'd probably agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom