• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I thought that game where he willed us to a draw vs Sp**s was the voming out party. Needs to be more consistent...definitely a world class talent that is capable of the spectacular midfield performances. However, he needs to develop the consistency and not trybto revert playing safe football.

nick gould

I remember when Wenger made some bold promises. "I will make world class players out of Diaby, Denilson and Fabrigas". I think Arteta should make the same promise with Matteo. Make him world class Arteta.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They need to find a better use of his abilities. At the moment, he takes too many touches, gets turned easily and his positioning still needs work. He's a talent though and has the right character so there's still a hell of a lot we can do with him.
Tactically he's all over the place.

He's seems easy to beat and always result in foul to win the ball

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's Fabregas, if Fabregas wasn't actually any good at football.

Great personality on the pitch as Neville says, but terrible ability on it.

He's basically the same coin, different side version of Xhaka...though they are different, they both are crap defensively and offensively for the team.

At least he is young, but I just don't see it with him.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

A lot of people say he's talented, but I don't see it.

He contributes nothing offensively or defensively.

He just gets the ball takes multiple touches and passes to his nearest teammates

Has he improved his strength in the last two years? Because he hasn't improved his agility. Maybe he is a late bloomer physically but it is worrying given we are post to have one of the best fitness coach in the world at our ranks.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I don't think he is a high ceiling player. He looks like one of those players who will still have the same weaknesses 5 years from now. Like strength, power and positioning are probably always gonna be things he struggles with throughout his career. He doesn't score goals or provide defense splitting passes. He doesn't control the tempo of games or really impact the game defensively, even though he has a decent knack of getting interceptions.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

The only reason people seems to rate him is due to his personality, not his footballing ability

GunnerShy

He very visibly demanding of his teammates on the pitch.
I wish he'd be more demanding of himself.

I think we should sell him.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
How long until Matt Smith benches him? Honestly speaking he’s got 2 years left on his contract at the end of June (thanks Raul) should we sell him, how much do you think we could get out of him?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't get why he was playing so advanced at times, literally way ahead of Ceballos and Willock. Maybe it was a ploy for him to press Gundogan? It wasn't something he did well in any case, just left a gaping hole for Silva/KDB to exploit or Jesus to drop into.

I don't get why he was playing so advanced at times, literally way ahead of Ceballos and Willock. Maybe it was a ploy for him to press Gundogan? It wasn't something he did well in any case, just left a gaping hole for Silva/KDB to exploit or Jesus to drop into.

He was chasing shadows.

Have you notice every time opposition midfield gets ahead of our midfield you see Guendouzi just jocking behind them like its not a huge problem at all.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He was chasing shadows.

Have you notice every time opposition midfield gets ahead of our midfield you see Guendouzi just jocking behind them like its not a huge problem at all.

Yes I've noticed that quite a few times. Which is funny because he often gets credited for his work rate and tenacity.

I actually struggle to find many redeeming qualities with Guendouzi, he can kinda carry the ball a bit, he has a somewhat decent passing range. Everything else is just so mediocre with him.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The kid has heart, but I never really got the hype with him. He takes too many touches to move the ball forward, almost always plays it safe, and is not very creative. The one creative pass I remember him playing is to Auba in the Derby.

He's awful defensively, and madly presses at times with zero thought. He was almost with Auba at times yesterday, which is mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom