• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

How long until Matt Smith benches him? Honestly speaking he’s got 2 years left on his contract at the end of June (thanks Raul) should we sell him, how much do you think we could get out of him?
He's a French international so I don't think we'll struggle shifting him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Guendouzi still needs to improve his positionally awareness. Also an inconsistent performer, can be great one great and poor the next, I hope this improves with experience as he is obviously a talented player.

I thought Nevile's praise for Gunedouzi was OTT in particular as being a leader that always demands the ball off teammates and views him a future potential captain. I mean it wasnt long ago Arteta dropped him due unprofessional attitude during training.

Out of our younger players, I would say Tierney appears to display the most leadership qualities and character.

JCB

I don't think he's ever going to make it in the premier league he's physically just not up to the standard. His terrible on the defensive side of the game. He offers no goal threat. I honestly don't see what he offers the team

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
If you can’t see Guendouzi’s ability to be a brilliant #6 with time then football isn’t the sport for you. His ability to progress the ball from deep, to turn with it under pressure and the consistency of his pass are all obvious. There’s plenty of talent there to work with

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
He's young and talented, but I'm not sure if he's talented enough. His agility is severely lacking for instance and he gets brushed off the ball way too easily.

gamechannel

He was at fault for their first goal as well. Got musled off by the guy who scored the goal. This long haired ***** needs to be shipped off back go league 2

Reactions: JCB

progman07

Established Member
Such a useless player. We could have a physically imposing / tactically sound player in that position. Yet what do we have? This child who doesn't have any kind of end product, but doesn't know how to defend either.

What a rubbish squad building that is going on.

Reactions: JCB

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is youngsters and he clearly easy get nervous he have to learn from these stuff he lucky to not get ban.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

seriously needs to work on his temperament

Maybe but Maupay can suck a d*ck.

Oh and Guen needs to be dropped if Torreira is fit. I still have high hopes for him btw and I've got no issues with his trash talking it's football not kumbaya, but he's weak and takes too long to release the ball, that's what bothers me.

Needs to concentrate on being solid and making decisions more quickly.

HBL

Established Member
Don't think he has played badly in either game, just an example of our over toxic fan base that he is being branded as useless/rubbish etc. Should probably be a back up mid at this point but it isn't his fault our other options are useless & Xhaka is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom