• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
If you can’t see Guendouzi’s ability to be a brilliant #6 with time then football isn’t the sport for you. His ability to progress the ball from deep, to turn with it under pressure and the consistency of his pass are all obvious. There’s plenty of talent there to work with
This is Arsenal-mania. Your either good now or you'll never be.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He’s annoyingly learnt the Flamini angry pointing technique while being out of position himself. I like his spirt. You can tell he cares and wants to win. I just think he’s tactically and physically behind what he thinks he is. He was okay today. Yes, he wasn’t great but apart from Saka who really was?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He wasn't that terrible but his flaws are magnified without enough pace around him. Him and Ceballos didn't click for me and they were very flat. He himself is not the problem but the profile of our midfield suffers when they have him and our other first team midfielders together in the same team, which causes the problem.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Imagine having to choose a midfield pairing from Xhaka, Torreira or Guendouzi.

The state of our club.

Torreira is not bad. He was putting up some excellent performances in the first half of his first season here. Maybe it was just a purple patch, but he had some really excellent games. Especially the home games against Liverpool and Sp**s. He has talent, just not been used properly for a while now. The team is completely shambolic. How can a player improve when the manager is changing tactics every game.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Torreira is not bad. He was putting up some excellent performances in the first half of his first season here. Maybe it was just a purple patch, but he had some really excellent games. Especially the home games against Liverpool and Sp**s. He has talent, just not been used properly for a while now. The team is completely shambolic. How can a player improve when the manager is changing tactics every game.

I’ve heard this before, I remember a lot of people on here saying Xhaka wasn’t being used properly and the coaching/tactics of Emery would improve him.

:lol:

Torreira isn’t what we need, he’s been criminally overrated just like every single one of those players I’ve mentioned. Our team constantly gets overrun in midfield when he plays and he lacks the pace/power we need in the PL. His style of play suits a Sampdoria or Udinese which I think is his level.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
If you can’t see Guendouzi’s ability to be a brilliant #6 with time then football isn’t the sport for you. His ability to progress the ball from deep, to turn with it under pressure and the consistency of his pass are all obvious. There’s plenty of talent there to work with
Welbeck has undeniable talent too. Mustafi has all the physical ingredients of a world class CB.

Footballing brains are something you either have or don't. It can't be coached into you. It could maybe be ignored for wingers who just have to put crosses in, or for some level of fullbacks, but not for midfielders.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Guendouzi, but I acknowledge he still has a lot to work on. What his critics don't seem to take into account is that he's 21. Who's he learning from? There isn't a real quality senior midfielder who he can play next to, lean on and learn from. Young players need support.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
You know what really pisses me off? Our fans celebrating him doing what he did at full time as if it makes a difference. Doing that **** after the game is classless and gormless. Where were you when they were playing through our midfield?

This whole mentality of we need to show passion is just distracting from the utter lack of talent these ****s possess. I don't see Barcelona or City get into fights and two foot people like Maupay. They go out and beat them 5-0.

gamechannel

You know what really pisses me off? Our fans celebrating him doing what he did at full time as if it makes a difference. Doing that **** after the game is classless and gormless. Where were you when they were playing through our midfield?

This whole mentality of we need to show passion is just distracting from the utter lack of talent these ****s possess. I don't see Barcelona or City get into fights and two foot people like Maupay. They go out and beat them 5-0.

Get the **** out with these sensible posts. Giendouzi fans here think he's Kante, Basquets and Gilberto all rolled into one and just needs to grow. They fail to see that he has the physical tools of a high school girl and the brain of a republican senator.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Get the **** out with these sensible posts. Giendouzi fans here think he's Kante, Basquets and Gilberto all rolled into one and just needs to grow. They fail to see that he has the physical tools of a high school girl and the brain of a republican senator.

Calm down....

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Consistently broke lines by carrying the ball or through his passing. He'll go up a level in a fully functional team.

Reactions: roz

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He wasn't that terrible but his flaws are magnified without enough pace around him. Him and Ceballos didn't click for me and they were very flat. He himself is not the problem but the profile of our midfield suffers when they have him and our other first team midfielders together in the same team, which causes the problem.

He played nominally as a DM. In the entire game, he didn't make one tackle.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think he's really good and will become world class one day. We just overplay him, he should never have been given as many minutes as he has.

I definitely prefer him over Torreira, he just needs to improve over time but we have no midfield for him to substitute for.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Need an experienced scumbag ala Alonso or Ramos next to him to teach him the ways of the dark arts. He is one of the only ones who has the right energy of wanting to stick up for his teammates and fight for them yet nobody here to help him channel that energy. He’s always alone.

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom