• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
There's some things wrong with Guendouzi's game but there's an equal amount to work with. He got two years left and I'd extend or sell abroad with a buy back clause. I'd like him to stay and knuckle down under Arteta. He should be ahead of Ceballos at least.

blaze_of_glory

If donating $100 to health care is stingy then please upload your donation receipt :lol:
Giving a few hundred bucks to charities or various causes, etc each year is pretty normal, isn't it? If someone can afford it? Not even really that generous, should probably be more than that. I'm not really impressed with a footballer giving 2k to something when they are making 40k a week.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wasn't in a similar story under Emery last season tho, the stats simply said we were better without Guendouzi than with him starting.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Giving a few hundred bucks to charities or various causes, etc each year is pretty normal, isn't it? If someone can afford it? Not even really that generous, should probably be more than that. I'm not really impressed with a footballer giving 2k to something when they are making 40k a week.

Bruh a lot of people can afford more and are not giving at all. I don't think it's anyone's place to tell someone what they should give to charity no matter how much they make. In the case of Guendouzi, it's not something that should really be highlighted, but it's still better than not contributing at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That mean his attitude still a problem i know he still young but you are professional grow up ffs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's a project, why would we miss him? He's having maturity problems at the moment too, which is landing him in a bit of trouble. He was never a nailed down starter anyway. Great that others can step up to show him it wont be easy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody :
Absolutely nobody :

Arteta : Does anybody miss Guendouzi?

Nobody :
Absolutely nobody :
Not about anybody miss him because he not key player or game changer but he very talented and can improve but if things keep that we got no choice just sell

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

...things you love to see! :drool:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That all but confirms that Guendouzi has acting up behind the scenes post-Brighton. I'm up to ship him for a decent fee if he continues.

Looks like the end of the road for him. Talented player but we don't need kids that have done nothing in the game kicking off behind the scenes, fully behind Arteta on this one.

Could be a blessing in disguise tbh, hopefully we get a decent fee from someone and bring in Partey, which would be a monumental upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom