• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi | deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Seems we have something to look forward to.

Screen_Shot_2018-07-08_at_7.18.08_AM.png

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
A report in local media citing their own information saying it will be done in the coming days.

Last edited:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Anyone else feel like they are watching a video of David Luiz?

Looks the same, runs the same, same ball striking technique.

If we can teach him suicidal square balls and how to suddenly lose consciousness then we've saved £15-20m.
Let's hope he has everything David Luiz has with a proper brain.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
In before the "sudden change of heart" and "sighted in London, but visiting barber" tweets.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think this will be the end of our summer business. We've spent about £70m and will probably only buy now if we sell people like Mustafi or Ramsey.

Song Billong

His Wiki bio is interesting

Mattéo Guendouzi Olié (born 14 April 1999) is the greatest ever footballer widely considered as football's messiah.Some may even consider him to be in the same bracket of high-calibre modern footballing legends such as Lor Bendtner and Danny Welbeast. He played a monumental part of the 'greatest ever midfield trio' with Lucas Torreirun with the ball till he dies and the Welsh Rambo.He was named in Pele's Top 100 players as his favourite quoting ' Guendouzi is by far the best footballer evr to touch a ball.I recognise him as the true GOAT.'

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think this will be the end of our summer business. We've spent about £70m and will probably only buy now if we sell people like Mustafi or Ramsey.
10M Torreira (installment we'll pay the other 20M in 2 years)
20M Leno
15M Sokratis
8M Matteo

that's about 55-60M we still have 10-15M for another signing in my opinion and we haven't sell anybody yet. but i think with this signing our summer is over would have liked a winger.

Gucci Piggy

10M Torreira (installment we'll pay the other 20M in 2 years)
20M Leno
15M Sokratis
8M Matteo

that's about 55-60M we still have 10-15M for another signing in my opinion and we haven't sell anybody yet. but i think with this signing our summer is over would have liked a winger.

All transfers are paid in instalments other than when a release clause is activated. The Torreira transfer isn't some special case, it was just reported on because we actively chose to pay more than his release clause so that we could spread the payments out like a normal transfer.

Sokratis, Leno and Matteo's fees will also be spread over several years, just like Torreira's.

But this doesn't mean we have a load of our budget remaining. Reported budgets aren't based on amortisation like Arsenal fans kept banging on about as soon as it was reported in one article. Our budget will have been around £70m in total for transfer fees (not just this year's payments), and we've now spent around that amount and will most likely be done for the Summer, like Ornstein said (unless there are any departures which need to be replaced).

Torreira - £26m
Leno - £20m
Sokratis - £15m
Matteo - £8m

Total ~ £70m

Budget spent.

This is just the new thing that Arsenal fans hear about once and then start repeating it everywhere, like the amortization thing.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not seen this guy but I had seen that City and Sp**s were after him a few months back, so I remember the name.

On viewing the video, very similar to Yacine Adli but obviously slightly more developed and with a few first team games under his belt. Don't really know much more than that. Again, similar concerns over the young midfielders we already have at the club - but the good part is that this will increase competition. We're looking a bit heavy in the middle now if both this deal and Torreira's deal come together, need to trim some fat. We really should not have given Elneny a new deal.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He was a psg youth player that means something right. Get pavon in jan and were gravy imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom