• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi | deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

I understand all the excitement but really hope he isn't another Amaury Bischoff. Wenger used to have "Diamond eyes" too, until he didn't.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I understand all the excitement but really hope he isn't another Amaury Bischoff. Wenger used to have "Diamond eyes" too, until he didn't.

Bischoff had played one game for Werder Bremens first team when he arrived. Yes, he had played a lot for their B-team but that was in the fourth division. Not comparable with this guy imo.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Our away record last season was Once in a lifetime-spectacular and will probably never be repeated. It had nothing to do with the abscense of wingers.
Yes, thats your opinion. I feel that a winger would've helped us in the second half of the season. Now get off my case

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

People used to cry out for these of signings i dont know anything about this kid, but i trust Sven. The window so far has been solid nothing else, get back in the cl then you can moan.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Yes, thats your opinion. I feel that a winger would've helped us in the second half of the season. Now get off my case

No, we are not done. Dont you realise that our main problem was the abysmal defence we had last season? I think thats fairly obvious.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Is this the promising young talent Ornstein was talking about? I'd hoped that it'd be a winger. Guess we'll have to hope Nelson does the job

Actually, what Ornstein said was "younger player for the future." This is the sort of guy you buy based on potential then loan out for awhile to see how he develops.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not sure it's really a position of urgent need: there's young players like Torreira, AMN & Willock. But he's young and cheap so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, is it happening or is it like the Yacine Adli one?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Not sure it's really a position of urgent need: there's young players like Torreira, AMN & Willock. But he's young and cheap so I guess it doesn't really matter.

All done medical tomorrow

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Willock is too early for him from the games he played last season he didn't seem ready

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Guendouzi would be the only CDM from the youngsters.
Maybe only negative for Da Silva from the U23, but he isn't even training with the First Squad yet.

AMN and Willock are clear CMs.
So we would have Torreira, Elneny and Guendouzi for the spot ahead of the defense and the first ones can play as CM too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Will be interesting to see if he opts for France or Morocco in the future. Hopefully it's the latter and he'll lead Morocco to round-of-16 glory alongside Amine Harit in 2026.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Don't know anything about him and he didn't look anything special from the highlight videos posted, specially compared to Adli. But you got to assume if we are spending 7mil on a kid from Ligue 2 then he must have something about him.

Stannis

live footage of Matteo heading to Colney

Angry-Sideshow-Bob-Walks-Out-Of-Prison-To-Get-Bart-On-The-Simpsons.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom